She is home at last.

After waiting for 7 months since August interview and finally receiving visa, my fiancee is now home where she should have been many months ago. We had not seen each other for a year and a half. The feeling is just indescribable, as those of you who have completed similar journeys well know. All the effort and support that everyone at Candle have given has finally achieved results. Our thanks to everyone, and rest assured that although I don't post as frequently or agressively as in the past, I am still here to help where I can.

For those who still wait, and especially the BH'ers and 'OH'ers', don't ever give up, keep after the BCIS, the reward is worth the effort.

Wolfman,

Congratulations! I am very happy for you and your fiancee!

As Dave said, "You have done a lot to advance the cause of CFL. Thank you. "

I second those thoughts ... I know that all of us are tremendously grateful for all your hard work and help here on Candle! :greenblob:

My best thoughts and wishes for a happy future for you and your fiancee!!!

Thanks,

P.J.

Congrats Wolfman! Glad to hear your good news. Thanks for all the help and support you have been through these many months. As a fellow August interviewee, I know you must be elated. Now enjoy the good times in Las Vegas. <_<

Congrats AZ,

I am glad to hear the good news from you, I wish you have a wonderful new life with your love.

BTW, I am going to get marry this 27th in Las Vegas (postponed form 28th last month due to no good deal available for accommodations). Thanks for your info about the Las Vegas Weddings, I hope to hear your good news for your wedding soon.

Simon :lol: