need help with translation

lou

Lao Po says "Luo Li" is the name of a person, in this case a brand name and the rest is a generic reference to juice.

Thanks, my wife tells me many people sell it over there and it can be very expensive,

120 rmb per bottle. Her family loves it, you can't buy it in stores only through people

who "distribute" it. They all tell her family it comes from the states so I was trying

to locate some for them.

Lao Po says "Luo Li" is the name of a person, in this case a brand name and the rest is a generic reference to juice.

Thanks, my wife tells me many people sell it over there and it can be very expensive,

120 rmb per bottle. Her family loves it, you can't buy it in stores only through people

who "distribute" it. They all tell her family it comes from the states so I was trying

to locate some for them.

My PlecoDict also decodes "ÂÞÀû" (luo li) as Raleigh, if that helps any.

• 2 months later...

Don't know if this helps or not but my wife says she had in her home in China and the correct pinyan is "nuo li guo zhi". It is a fruit juice produced by a USA company. She says she and her sister paid a lot of money to sell the product but never did it. It is the same as an Amway type business. The company name is "Lexxus". You might try to Google the company name. It says the Lexxus company is also known as NHT Global.

Edited by Lowen/Zhang (see edit history)

Don't know if this helps or not but my wife says she had in her home in China and the correct pinyan is "nuo li guo zhi". It is a fruit juice produced by a USA company. She says she and her sister paid a lot of money to sell the product but never did it. It is the same as an Amway type business. The company name is "Lexxus". You might try to Google the company name. It says the Lexxus company is also known as NHT Global.

http://www.nhtglobal.com.tw/pic/upload/product-noni.jpg

Is this it? NHT Global Noni juice

½¡¿µÖ®ÈªNoni(ÖZû¹ûÖ­)

From the South Pacific Samoan Islands to you ¡­¡­

í×ÔÄÏ̫ƽÑóË_Ħ†Èºu¡­¡­

Premium Noni Juice¡­people love it,

ÈË‚ƒ¸üÛµÄÊÇ•³ï‹•rÄÇ·NÕf²»³öµÄ¸ÐÓX!

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

http://www.nhtglobal.com.tw/pic/upload/product-noni.jpg

Is this it? NHT Global Noni juice

½¡¿µÖ®ÈªNoni(ÖZû¹ûÖ­)

From the South Pacific Samoan Islands to you ¡­¡­

í×ÔÄÏ̫ƽÑóË_Ħ†Èºu¡­¡­

Premium Noni Juice¡­people love it,

ÈË‚ƒ¸üÛµÄÊÇ•³ï‹•rÄÇ·NÕf²»³öµÄ¸ÐÓX!

Sorry I didn't post again quickly. I had my wife take a photo of the

bottles on her last trip and you were both right. Noni juice

from nht global.

Seems like it's easier to become a distributer then to actually buy

the stuff :D