who is waiting P4 for 4 more months

Guest yyjjw

Guest yyjjw

I got my P3 at 11/12 and the GZ said my background check was began at 11/29. by now even the GZ and DOS can't give us a certain date about our process.

yesterday my fiance called DOS and was told that they have changed their menus, they have a new policy to contact related-agent if the case have not finished in 6 months!!

Guest yyjjw

in 001 site we find about 16 MMs whose P3 was received on Nov. and background check was established in last year. they are still waiting without any development.

I find many mms whose background check was established in this year can got their P4 very quickly. and last week the information from DOS indicated that we are processed in an old procedure and it will took more than 3 or 5 months. and unfortunately they can't put our case to the new procedure line. they also know the new one will be quick, they just said we are on the old line and no one give us a certain date

I got my P3 at 11/12 and the GZ said my background check was began at 11/29. by now even the GZ and DOS can't give us a certain date about our process.

yesterday my fiance called DOS and was told that they have changed their menus, they have a new policy to contact related-agent if the case have not finished in 6 months!!

I am unsure as to what the term "related-agent" means. Any ideas? :(

Guest yyjjw

I am unsure as to what the term "related-agent" means. Any ideas? :(

maybe my poor english puzzles you

I mean the relevant agencies

I copy this word from the DOS's email

Too much crap in America now.  And, most people hate Americans anyways.

Right now America is definitely has problems (like economy and too many unemployed people). However, it is global because other countries are facing problems too. With SARS spreading in Asia, those countries are in worse shape. I feel badly for HK since I was born there.

If you move to other countries, once an American will always be an American. People in other countries will always view you as an American.

Too much crap in America now.  And, most people hate Americans anyways.

1. Good luck finding a better place. For all its problems. I'd rather live here than anywhere else. And, yes, I've been to most of those other places.

2. No, most people don't hate Americans now. They may dislike our Government at times but most people make a distinction between the actions of our government and the American people.

They also now give an estimated time you can expect to hold before talking to an operator. They told me 15 minutes and the call was picked up after about 18 minutes so that's not so bad. At least now if it says an hour or more I'll know to call back later.

Progress is where you find it.

They also now give an estimated time you can expect to hold before talking to an operator.  They told me 15 minutes and the call was picked up after about 18 minutes so that's not so bad.  At least now if it says an hour or more I'll know to call back later.

Progress is where you find it.

Great: Progress is where you find it. Could you tell me where to look? Please share! :lol:

Please point me in the right direction, love to find it, or at least some incremental steps! :o

After the same 15 min. anticipated wait message I held for 40 min. to be told my wife's name check is still pending.

What is the present time line from submission to clearance?

Luck and patience is all the wishes I can come up with at the moment? Sorry :( .

Diligence and competence could be thrown into the mix for good measure, but that might add too much to all the obvious complexities... :ph34r:

I'm also waiting for the name clearane :angry:

1st NOA 3/4/2002 2nd NOA 4/4/2002

i-129F RCVD By GZ 6/29/2002

Packet 3# 7/15/2002

Pakcet 4# 12/26/2002 Get assitance from my fiance's congresswoman He filed to GZ to talk to Consular in person so we got Packet4#

Interview 12/31/2002 Pending the name clearance

Till today 4/13/2003 still waiting for the damn clearance

My fiance got the phone number of consular of Affiars yesterday and will call them,find out what's going on now.

Don't give up hope, every one ,I believe the waiting will be over soon.