P3 mailed by GUZ to my SO

Hi all,

The DOS said on the phone this morning that GUZ received the hard copy of our K1 fiancee petition on Thursday Dec 14th, and has sent out the P3 to my fiancee. Which I find hilarious, because I called on the 15th only to be told they hadn't received it yet :D Anyway, we're pleased as punch that things are finally moving along again.

Edited by neveroddoreven (see edit history)

Hi all,

The DOS said on the phone this morning that GUZ received the hard copy of our K1 fiancee petition on Thursday Dec 14th, and has sent out the P3 to my fiancee. Which I find hilarious, because I called on the 15th only to be told they hadn't received it yet :P Anyway, we're pleased as punch that things are finally moving along again.

Hey you keep this up you'll have interview by new years day :D

Congrats!

Kewl!!! Our package should be right inbetween both of yours!

Are these things just being pulled off of a stack at random??? Neveroddoreven's delivery date for the I-129F is 7/20/2006

Ron's is 3/6/2006

Mine is 6/21/2006

Strange.....but I guess I've got a lot of getting used to this stuff ahead of me still.....

Wow, only five months to P3! Your case is blazing through the system. Let's hope it keeps going at this pace.

neveroddoreven, congrats! :D

Juette, neveroddoreven's case is not an anomaly. My case and his case have almost the exact same time-line. I think Yimi's time-line is also very similar. Dnoblett's processing has been even faster because he submitted to VSC.

I'm glad to see we're all progressing along rather quickly.

SO FAST! P3 arrived at my SO's house today! And yet again, we get another screwup and luck out anyway. I had put down her *work* address for mailing destination on the original application, and confirmed that address with both NVC *and* DOS. Even just yesterday, DOS said they were mailing it to her work address. Guess what! The GUZ EMS'd it to her house instead. Luckily, EMS called her mobile phone during delivery, and she immediately called her neighbor to take delivery of the P3 for her. So it's waiting for her now at home! That was a really fast delivery, only four days.

SO FAST! P3 arrived at my SO's house today! And yet again, we get another screwup and luck out anyway. I had put down her *work* address for mailing destination on the original application, and confirmed that address with both NVC *and* DOS. Even just yesterday, DOS said they were mailing it to her work address. Guess what! The GUZ EMS'd it to her house instead. Luckily, EMS called her mobile phone during delivery, and she immediately called her neighbor to take delivery of the P3 for her. So it's waiting for her now at home! That was a really fast delivery, only four days.

Congrats! But something doesn't look right with your timeline:

2006-09-29 - Visited her again in Shanghai, met most of her family in person for first time

2006-12-14 - Petition recv'd by GUZ, P3 mailed to beneficiary

2006-09-29 - P3 received at SO's house by neighbor (even after NVC/DOS confirmed it would be sent to her work!)

:( Back to the future? or Forward to the past? :)

Congrats! But something doesn't look right with your timeline:

2006-09-29 - Visited her again in Shanghai, met most of her family in person for first time

2006-12-14 - Petition recv'd by GUZ, P3 mailed to beneficiary

2006-09-29 - P3 received at SO's house by neighbor (even after NVC/DOS confirmed it would be sent to her work!)

:P Back to the future? or Forward to the past? :D

Doh! Copy/paste error, fixed now :lol: