We passed the interview

I wish to say thank you to all on this site as I HATE lawyers .We can strike one up for the good guys. So nice not to deal with a lawyer. I am sure Yan will post later.

Lostinblue, congrats on your SO's successful interview. Best wishes going forward.

I just want to warn you that some CFL members are lawyers themselves--and I don't mean "KING". I know of at least two personally on here who are working US lawyers going through this same process with all of us, and I'm sure there are more. So before you declare your hatred for all lawyers, please realize that some of the people you are thanking may also be a lawyer whom you claim hatred for. :P

BTW, given your time line, it seems to me that GUZ actually does check to see when an I-129f was first filed and tries to move those ahead who applied first. You moved VERY quickly in the latter stages but didn't move very quickly in the NOA1 to NAO2 stage. P3 and P4 was extremely quick. I couldn't believe how fast your P3 and P4 and interview date came when I first saw it.

Years ago I dated a woman from Tianjin and a lawyer was recomended by a friend. for k-1 v isa He charged me 5000 I was the stupid one and paid this without looking at anyone else. He wrote to china a few times and I talked to him once in a while. Sometimes socially with my friend. In the end we decided to end the Idea of marriage.He filed no paperwork. I did not even see a 129-f from him. I asked for a refund I understood it would not be 100 percent. His reply was I ran through my 5000 and he owed me nothing. TRY to sue a lawyer. the sob may he rot in hell. I do not think he spent more than 3 hours on my case total. She was living in Canada when we ended relationship and her daughter was still in China. I was told it would be 5000 to bring daughter over here on top of first 5000. Lawyers are legalized whores . 99 percent of them that I have had contact with . When I got divorced my lawyer was not working for me and her lawyer was not working for her . It could have been settled so quick but they worked to fill their own pockets.If I had a reply to a question he had his assistant type a reply and I got the $100 bill and she got one also from hers to recieve my answer.

Edited by lostinblue (see edit history)