CR-1 Status "Eligble 4 Interview"

Apparently the "Elgible for interview" terminolgy is back in use at DOS. I just called and asked for status of our CR-1 and the woman indicated that they hadn't scheduled an interview date yet, but it was elgible for interview. I asked if that meant that GUZ had received the CR-1 case file and logged into computer and she said 'yes it had been received and logged in".

We sent back the P3 for the K-3 on 11/8/06 so hopefully we will be getting a P4 within a few weeks and it will be for the CR-1 ;)

Apparently the "Elgible for interview" terminolgy is back in use at DOS. I just called and asked for status of our CR-1 and the woman indicated that they hadn't scheduled an interview date yet, but it was elgible for interview. I asked if that meant that GUZ had received the CR-1 case file and logged into computer and she said 'yes it had been received and logged in".

We sent back the P3 for the K-3 on 11/8/06 so hopefully we will be getting a P4 within a few weeks and it will be for the CR-1 :(

Rock and roll. Scott, You got the same reply that I got 'Eligible for interview'. However I think you will get an interview date faster then me because of your K3 privileges :)

Better get ready and good luck!

We sent back the P3 for the K-3 on 11/8/06 so hopefully we will be getting a P4 within a few weeks and it will be for the CR-1 :D

Rock and roll. Scott, You got the same reply that I got 'Eligible for interview'. However I think you will get an interview date faster then me because of your K3 privileges :)

Thanks Stacato - Hopefully we both get an interview soon :lol: Are you planning on being in GUZ for the interview?

We sent back the P3 for the K-3 on 11/8/06 so hopefully we will be getting a P4 within a few weeks and it will be for the CR-1 :o

Rock and roll. Scott, You got the same reply that I got 'Eligible for interview'. However I think you will get an interview date faster then me because of your K3 privileges ;)

Thanks Stacato - Hopefully we both get an interview soon :huh: Are you planning on being in GUZ for the interview?

Scott, yes I am planning to go for the interview. I only wish I knew when it would be. A lot of work here in my business and I have to plan ahead. I am assuming 3-4 month from now with anything sooner a sweet surprise :huh: ..are you planing to go?

I think you might now be able to send an email and ask the status of your case,,, they will simply say the your are eliglble.... until they one day they give you an interview date.... at least that is what happened to me in the past... it may be different now...

anyway congratulations, I hope you guys will get those dates soon.

I think you might now be able to send an email and ask the status of your case,,, they will simply say the your are eliglble.... until they one day they give you an interview date.... at least that is what happened to me in the past... it may be different now...

Charles what's the status with your case now? any news from USCIS? you know once you're done with them you can speed by NVC with the short cuts, so that would be a big milestone to be done with them

Charles what's the status with your case now? any news from USCIS? you know once you're done with them you can speed by NVC with the short cuts, so that would be a big milestone to be done with them

No status yet... I plan to use the shortcuts... I hope to get a response soon. Someone I know filed after me and they already got a RFE, yesterday to be exact... i have not gotten anythiing as of yet... hopefully soooon, I'm starting to lose my cool

No status yet... I plan to use the shortcuts... I hope to get a response soon. Someone I know filed after me and they already got a RFE, yesterday to be exact... i have not gotten anythiing as of yet... hopefully soooon, I'm starting to lose my cool

No reason to lose your cool Charles, I haven't heard of anyone not getting approved by the USCIS. Yours may take a little longer because of the previous marriage, but that's understandable. Hang in there.