CR-1 Status "Eligble 4 Interview"

I think you might now be able to send an email and ask the status of your case,,, they will simply say the your are eliglble.... until they one day they give you an interview date.... at least that is what happened to me in the past... it may be different now...

anyway congratulations, I hope you guys will get those dates soon.

Charles what's the status with your case now? any news from USCIS? you know once you're done with them you can speed by NVC with the short cuts, so that would be a big milestone to be done with them

No status yet... I plan to use the shortcuts... I hope to get a response soon. Someone I know filed after me and they already got a RFE, yesterday to be exact... i have not gotten anythiing as of yet... hopefully soooon, I'm starting to lose my cool

No reason to lose your cool Charles, I haven't heard of anyone not getting approved by the USCIS. Yours may take a little longer because of the previous marriage, but that's understandable. Hang in there.

Actually the person I was referring to in the previous post had a similar situation as I and he got a RFE

I think you might now be able to send an email and ask the status of your case,,, they will simply say the your are eliglble.... until they one day they give you an interview date.... at least that is what happened to me in the past... it may be different now...

anyway congratulations, I hope you guys will get those dates soon.

Charles what's the status with your case now? any news from USCIS? you know once you're done with them you can speed by NVC with the short cuts, so that would be a big milestone to be done with them

No status yet... I plan to use the shortcuts... I hope to get a response soon. Someone I know filed after me and they already got a RFE, yesterday to be exact... i have not gotten anythiing as of yet... hopefully soooon, I'm starting to lose my cool

No reason to lose your cool Charles, I haven't heard of anyone not getting approved by the USCIS. Yours may take a little longer because of the previous marriage, but that's understandable. Hang in there.

Actually the person I was referring to in the previous post had a similar situation as I and he got a RFE

Well, him getting RFE only means that something in his petition was missing or needed clarifying. Don't sweat it, I'm sure you'll get the NOA2 soon :rolleyes: