We just got our P4!!!!

My SO texted me that she got the P4 today. We are so excited, because we were not really expecting to get it until January. It took just a little over a month from P3 to P4.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wanted to let everyone know our good news and also to let others know that got their P3 around the end of November that they should be getting their P4 very soon, too.

Guest ShaQuaNew

My SO texted me that she got the P4 today. We are so excited, because we were not really expecting to get it until January. It took just a little over a month from P3 to P4.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wanted to let everyone know our good news and also to let others know that got their P3 around the end of November that they should be getting their P4 very soon, too.

Congratulations on being "IN QUE." You are almost there.... :D

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I have no doubt that Wendy and i would not be this far along were it not for all of the helpful advice and assistance offered by everyone here on CFL. So, I'm sending a big Mississippi "THANK YOU" to everyone on here that has kindly and patiently answered my questions and listened to my rants.

Also, be prepared for a last salvo of questions as I nervously await the interview. : ) I need to be sure our kitchen sink approach does not have any leaks. : )

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I have no doubt that Wendy and i would not be this far along were it not for all of the helpful advice and assistance offered by everyone here on CFL. So, I'm sending a big Mississippi "THANK YOU" to everyone on here that has kindly and patiently answered my questions and listened to my rants.

Also, be prepared for a last salvo of questions as I nervously await the interview. : ) I need to be sure our kitchen sink approach does not have any leaks. : )

Hey, this is great news Juette! Things are moving along very quickly for you two. Awesome!

Thanks for letting us know the dates. For those keeping track, it'll be useful info.

Congrats again on getting your interview date!