Is it true

In light of the I864 thread at the GVD section, (A shocker to many) I did a little research on the net. These are only 2 of the many articles that I found. Do you think there is a bias against men in the US? if yes, why?

http://www.dvmen.org/dv-115.htm

http://fact.on.ca/Info/pas/turkat95.htm

The white males have been the elitist group in this country, since the country was first formed through today. From this status, women and other groups have been allowed to take free shots at white males. It is commonplace now to see TV ads depicting white males as a bunch of fat stupid oafs. We are the only group where others have carte blanche to slander without concern for political correctness. This attitude continues to show up in every corner of our society, including our court systems and quite often our own families.

Ain¡¯t no boo hoo hoo, oh woe is me, here. It is just the way it is.

In light of the I864 thread at the GVD section, (A shocker to many) I did a little research on the net. These are only 2 of the many articles that I found. Do you think there is a bias against men in the US? if yes, why?

http://www.dvmen.org/dv-115.htm

http://fact.on.ca/Info/pas/turkat95.htm

Yes there is a bias against men. There was a law that was passed during Clinton's time that would allow the Police to throw any of us men in jail if your woman or any other woman called 911 and said you hit her. It doesn't matter if it is true or not. They will not even bother to investigate. Jail first. There is no punishment for the women if they found it to be untrue. Once you start paying child support and then found out that the child is not yours, you still have to continue to pay. The list is huge as far as bias against men. I truely believe that the system in US is broken concerning men's right. Because there is no such thing as men's right.

My son lives with me now, and OHHH does he resent his mother.

I simply did all the minimums until they were old enough and on their own. Then I straitened them out about me. But to stay around where that woman lived, I chose not to. She raised them good enough that they both have degrees and jobs. They don't brake the law, smoke, drink, or use drugs. Maybe screwed up a little over marriage, and I wonder if either will get married but overall I can't complain, compared to what they were up against and how so many kids turn out.

Her initials were LAW. So does that tell you anything about her attitude? I called her the meanest SOB I ever met.

Geeeezzzz... This is an easy question for me. Absolutely yes. I have a 16 year old that I have not seen in 3 years because a Kentucky Court terminated all contact (not parental rights). If you do not think there is bias all you need to do is look at the numbers. 50% of marriages end in divorce, of those with children over 90% of the time the mother gets primary custody, not because she has demonstrated that she is the better parent, but because she is the mother period. The father is reduced to a part time visitor 4 days per month. If Dad fails to pay child support he can lose assets, have licenses suspended, be jailed, have tax refund siezed, wages garnished and be publicly humiliated. If mom violates the same court oder by denying parenting time to the father the worst that will happen is the judge will tell her to not do that again, and he will tell her this several times and never punish her with jail time or reimburse the father for his attorneys fees or lost time from work.

There was one case in the south where the children were removed from the home by the state because mom and her live-in boyfriend were leaving drug paraphinalia laying around and the fly infestation from the piles of garbage was disgusting. Dad was given temporary custody until a formal hearing could be held. After several months of living with dad the kids were thriving. At the court hearing the State social worker testified that the children should be returned to mom because....[ARE YOU READY FOR THIS] mom and her boyfriend had been taking classes on how to take out the garbage and how to keep their drug needles out of the reach of the children and the judge went along with this crap and returned the kids to the mother.

In my case I had taped telephone conversations of my EX telling my son I was a loser, mooch, heathen and a jerk. At one point my EX wanted my son to ask me something and my son whispered "It is OK if I say Dad?". My sons girlfriend who was 13 at the time testified that not only did I never get mad or yell, but she thought their were times when they should have been yelled at and I still never lost my temper. Done of this mattered to the judge. After 8 hours of testimony he made his decision in 3 minutes without ever leaving the bench.

Time and time again in the past my EX has violated the courts orders, and the court turned a blind eye. However, when I shock my head from side to side at my disappointment with a Judges decision i was threatened with several weeks in jail for contempt. Of course this Judge does not like me because in open court after the EX once again violated and order and was not held in contempt I did asked the Judge if the court felt women were not smart enough to understand court orders and therefore should not be held accountable. My attorney about shit. I now stand in front of his bench at Parade Rest. I never look side to side, I only stare straight ahead at him and blink only when he is not looking. :ph34r: When he is up for re-election in 2 years I have a friend who will be making 1000's of bumper stickers with the Judges name and the words "Anti-Father / Anti-Family" beneath it. We are also thinking of using the identical color scheme with Arrogance and Incompetance have no place on the bench". We won't mention his name but it will implied through the color scheme if people see the other bumper sticker. :drunk:

If you realy want to see gender bias, get divorced while owing Federal taxes. There is a something called "Innocent Spouse Relief" where a woman can claimed she was forced to sign a tax return without providing proof and be released from all tax laibility, the liability then transfers to the man 100%. When my EX did this and I appealed, I called this division of the IRS and asked to speak to a man in the department. Guess what? There aren't any. If you appeal to a civil court your chances of winning aren't any better and you will also end up having to pay court costs and your EX's attorneys fees.

Now raise you hands if you think there is not Gender Bias.

Here is another site for you. If you take time to read some of these posts take a sedative first or you will come away seriously pissed.

S.P.A.R.C. Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center

Edited by Rakkasan (see edit history)

I called her the meanest SOB I ever met.

Mine was and is referred to as PBFH = Psycho B**ch From Hell. She is the one who when we needed an agreed order signed by her, bypassing a court hearing, refused because she though I was faking cancer and I was forced to have my oncologist write a letter to the Judge attesting to the fact that i do in fact have Stage 4 lung cancer. Arrgghhh!!!! Now does anyone think there is a need to ask me why I am interested in women from the other side of the planet.

Edited by Rakkasan (see edit history)

my brother paying 1000 child support for his 2 daughters and he has the daughters 6 days a week because the court will not give him custody, his ex just spend the money on clothing and jewlery, he even have to stock their refrig if his daughters have to stay at his ex for more than 1 day. only time she will take the children is on holiday so he can't bring them down for family to see. He has it all documented but the court still will not change custody. she get into a screaming match with her daughter every time they together. She has no interest in raising her children only in making his life living hell.

court need to start changing or new law to address.

today more men are raising their children than women are.

Robert

my brother paying 1000 child support for his 2 daughters and he has the daughters 6 days a week because the court will not give him custody, his ex just spend the money on clothing and jewlery, he even have to stock their refrig if his daughters have to stay at his ex for more than 1 day. only time she will take the children is on holiday so he can't bring them down for family to see. He has it all documented but the court still will not change custody. she get into a screaming match with her daughter every time they together. She has no interest in raising her children only in making his life living hell.

court need to start changing or new law to address.

today more men are raising their children than women are.

Robert

My understanding is that in most states when the children reach 13 years of age they can decide where they want to live. Unfortunately for my son, his mother is a master manipulator and guilts him into doing what she wants. Hopefully one day he will rebel, run away or jap slap her.

His old girlfriend after 3 years still holds a torch for him. She called me the other day leaving a voicemail wanting his address so she can write him and try to regain contact. I think she is just going to get hurt again, but her parents consented to my giving it to her to try. Personally I think she wants to arrange a meeting for him and myself, to see if she can undo the damage the courts and his mother have done. Her parents believe this also, but since his girlfriends mother is a family counselor and has no problem with her attempt I will defer to her judgement.

I also think she wants to make sure he knows about my lung cancer in case he wants to make contact before it's to late. WE have no idea if his mother has informed him or not. I think mom probably told him I have cancer and it is Gods way of punishing me for being everything bad that she imagines that I am. It always amazes how some people are blessed with the ability to read Gods mind.

Most say after he leaves for college he will realize how he was screwed with by his mother and will then try to make contact with me. I, of course, plan to be at his High School graduation in 2008 with my new beautiful Chinese wife (his new beautiful stepmother) and maybe a baby sister too. :blink:

I called her the meanest SOB I ever met.

Mine was and is referred to as PBFH = Psycho B**ch From Hell. She is the one who when we needed an agreed order signed by her, bypassing a court hearing, refused because she though I was faking cancer and I was forced to have my oncologist write a letter to the Judge attesting to the fact that i do in fact have Stage 4 lung cancer. Arrgghhh!!!! Now does anyone think there is a need to ask me why I am interested in women from the other side of the planet.

Note the gender in my cursing. When a woman makes you so dang mad you call her a SOB like you would a man, that is pissed. My Dad did that once behind my step-moms back. Surprised the hell out of me but he was soo ticked off at her.

How to win the game of child custody and child support, including property settlement.

(All true stories)

For Woman:

(1) Step One. Claim domestic violence. Go out with another man and let the husband see you accidentally. throw in a few most degrading and insulting words to get him mad enough to slap you. If that does not work, burn or hurt yourself and then call 911. Abandon the criminal charges and go for a family court order of protection. Most of the family court judges would give you one (they are a bunch of ....) and the burden of proof is much lower. Then he is kept out of the home and away from the children ( make sure to cut his visitation to a minimum and only supervised by a bunch of dike social workers). If that still does not work, allege sex abuse. See if any judge will order visitation. After 6 months of the dad out of the home and not seeing the children, plus whatever BS the women can feed the children. You get custody and the family house

(2) Step two. Create special needs. quit the job to take care of the children. Take them to a shrink( skunk really) and create special needs for the children (remember the trama of domestic violence and sex abuse?). Put the kids in private school for children with special needs. This way you build up a true child support case. Use the marital assumption to block any DNA test. The husband is always the daddy even if the child is a shade much darker. All the money obtained can be saved to support new boyfrind once the judgement is handed down.

(3) Step Three. continue to cut off visitation or limit it to the minimum to ensure a long term income source and avoid any change of custody battle.

Being man is a hard job, no matter what your race when it comes to dealing with women.

Man's strategy:

Negotiated with ex to have custody. Explained to her how difficult it is to get remarried if you have a child. How you could offer the best education and care and agreed to waive all support from her till the child is 18. To backup the negotiation, make life romantic, learn a new sad piece and played for her, buy her flowers during the entire divorce process, take her fine dining and shows. Show no grudge towards her personal life. Even drive her around in apartment shopping when she decided to move out and gave her directions when she was driving to dates when she got lost. Do everything to convince her that you are trying to work things out and you are courting her all over again. But also make it clear that breaking up is all for her own happiness. be a complete angel, a broken hearted angel but an understanding angel. When you get the judgment you want, then quietly disapper from her life. Not an easy job, but the only way to win your own case. None of my former clients followed my advice. I did and the result is obvious.