Time Change

Hi All,

Okay, I live in the East Coast time zone, and China is 13 hours ahead at least as of this evening. However, my understanding is that they don't change their clocks at 2 AM Sunday like we do. Is this correct? Sooo ... when I wake up tomorrow morning, what will be the time differential? 12 hours? 14 hours? Or do they set their clocks forward also? *sigh* I was never good with time zones.

I have calls to make, and didn't want to wake anyone up. :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Thanks,

P.J.

Cool, thanks Dave! That sure makes it a whole lot easier. Since I never got into military time, I view time in a pseudo-base 12 manner. 13, 14 hour offsets throw me off. However, I can quickly calculate "yeah it's 6 AM here, so it's 6 PM there ..."

China did at one time change there time schedule , but now they don't ! So , Since you lose an hour of sleep that means the sun will be rising at your door step sooner and you will gain an hour on them ...in a nutshell ; 6:00 a.m there will be 5:00 a.m at your place !

I didn't know that the whole US didn't do the time change. Heck, until recently I just thought it was a worldwide thing.

Incidentally, I was never fond of the idea. It seems silly, changing the clocks 2x / year. I have a lot of clocks, and some of them I don't even remember how to change. :D :greenblob: :greenblob: