(1) I know this forum focuses on imigration from China. Is this information also applicable to imigrating someone from the Philippines, or can anyone recommend a site like this one?

(2) In the past I had imigrated a girl from China and we are now divorced. Will there be any complications?

G

i am sure some of the more qualified members will tell you all you need to know , but i am sure they will need to know more about your past marriage , there seem to many new things that have come to light , in many cases, :angry: good luck

(2) In the past I had imigrated a girl from China and we are now divorced. Will there be any complications?

magendang umaga!

The answer is yes.

At visa interview, they tend to ask for SSN of your ex, utility bills of your ex to prove that you are not living with your ex.

Edited by SmilingAsia (see edit history)

(1) I know this forum focuses on imigration from China. Is this information also applicable to imigrating someone from the Philippines, or can anyone recommend a site like this one?

G

Forum like this a few. Visa Journey as backup to the following sites. Also try http://www.filipinawives.com/ and http://www.filipinawives.com/Forum.htm

Dave

At visa interview, they tend to ask for SSN of your ex, utility bills of your ex to prove that you are not living with your ex.

I think that should be easy enough to prove through the divorce atty. that was representing her ... but I still remember her SSN (even though she took all the imigration papers when she abandoned me.) My 'wife' and I were only 'married' a few months ...

Does anyone have any real-life experiences on going through a K1/3 for the second time they could share with me?

Thanks to those that provided web links and comments.

Edited by Gerard (see edit history)

In 1998 I filed a K-1 and K-2 visa for my second wife, (from Russia). we divorced in Jan 2005. I found my current and final honey in China at the end of 2003 we wrote for many months and became close friends. After I divorced, I found that this woman in China and I clicked very well. We married in July of 2005 and are very happy now. I finally found out what it is like to live with a woman in peace and harmony. I feel I was very lucky.

My second wife applied for her citizenship and this made it easier to not have an outstanding I 864 hanging over my head. The step daughter from this marrage returned back to Russia to become a nun so she never finished her AOS process. I found during the process the only information I needed to provide was her current address (this was on the divorce document). I filed my new wife and stepsons documents in August of 2005, we completed the process on April 18 2006. Everything went very smooth no problems We came back to the US on April 28th on a CR1 and CR2 Visa. We are done until Removal of conditions in 2008.

I hope this helps. :(