Interview experience--BLUE

We are all keeping our fingers crossed for you!, It sounds promising, and hope it follows Paula's timeline for overcome!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today got reply of my inquire for my case after 3 months from my interview :

"Your case is under review by a Consular officer. We will contact you when your case is ready for continued processing."

Does it mean my case improve a little bit? This is a little diffrent from 2 months ago, DOS told us we were under security check, now it is under review, that means check finished, moved to next step?

I hope so.If really so, maybe I will get some good news in a month.

I hope this really is an earlier indicator that things will finally be moving for you again soon. (is it just me or have the people at DOS being much more friendly and helpful lately?)

Today got reply of my inquire for my case after 3 months from my interview :

"Your case is under review by a Consular officer. We will contact you when your case is ready for continued processing."

This is got to be Good News mama bear! It states that your case is under review and continued processing is on it's way! That's gotta be exciting for papa bear, baby bear and of course mama bear!! :angry: :angry: :beer:

Here's hoping your case will clear this review and approval for your visa's will come soon!! :D

PapaBear B)

• 4 weeks later...

:) -_- :P :P :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob:

Finally I got some good news from GUZ, inquired my case status and got reply like this :

"We just sent out a notice to you on March 6, 2007 by EMS. You may expect the notice within the next two weeks."

Thanks everybody here to cheer me up during these tough waiting days.

Hope everything will be fine when I arrive GUZ and get my visa as I expect.

This sounds wonderful.

Thank you Dan!!!

Hi Mama Bear, I have read your story and it is good to see that your SO is not just interested to come to the States and because of it she will lie to get what she wants now. I love her courage and honesty. It might not make sense now, but in the future it will. When a person lies to get something just know that the person will still lie to you because the person is a liar.

My friend there is hope. God will help you to overcome every challenging that you are facing now.

My regards

Edited by harvestgal (see edit history)

Got EMS from GUZ tonight.

NOTICE

You must return in person.......(GUZ address)... with this letter monday to wednesday from 2 to 3pm to continue processing your immigrant visa application.....

So seems everything goes fine, and visa is closer.

Thank you for the detailed post, best of luck good things are coming I am sure... :lol:

Got EMS from GUZ tonight.

NOTICE

You must return in person.......(GUZ address)... with this letter monday to wednesday from 2 to 3pm to continue processing your immigrant visa application.....

So seems everything goes fine, and visa is closer.

:) momma bear, I just read you will be going to GUZ for appointment on March 27? :)

:) I am hoping this will be for issuance of your and baby bear's much waited and deserved visa! This is great news!! :)

Here's wishing you, papa bear and baby bear the best with hopes of your being a family together very soon!! :D

Lao Po and I will be in Beijing April 3 to May 3....this time we will take my 80-year old parents to meet Lao Po's family and see Beijing. We're looking forward!

Our best to you and your's!! :rolleyes:

PapaBear B)

• 2 weeks later...

I am in GUZ again,just hand in my and my daughter's passports and notice, wait till thursday afternoon 2:30 to get the result.

if everythign goes fine, I should get my visa on saterday. but just heard a lady waited 13 days to get visa, and the lady lives in same apartment should get her visa on saterday too, but get it this morning.

God bless!!!