Background complete!

DOS called me last Friday and I was told my fiance's name check was completed at of Oct 27th. 290 days to check her out.

Now that I just got back from visiting her in China. I'm broke and have no vacation days left. Nice timing :) But I'm not complaining! :D

Nothing will stop me from being in china for her interview. I have asked GUZ to schedule her appt in Jan so I have time to save cash and I also receive more vacation at the new year.

It's been so long I think I have forgotten everything I need to know to prepare for her interview. :ph34r:

I'm hoping with the huge paper trail of letters to GUZ, phone calls, inquiries from senators, congressmen, even the whitehouse, that we will skate through the interview. Time will tell.

Edited by IluvmyLi (see edit history)

Congratulations!!!! ;)

My fiance's name check was also completed on Oct 27th. :D I am going back to visit him in 3 weeks and will stay in China for about 4 weeks. Hopefully I can bring him back with me. :D :D :D

IluvLi, congrats! That's great news. :angry:

Nathalie, best wishes. I really hope you can bring him back on this trip. You've waited so long. :D I feel pain just reading about your long ordeal. :(

I'm hoping with the huge paper trail of letters to GUZ, phone calls, inquiries from senators, congressmen, even the whitehouse, that we will skate through the interview

Stephen, I wish you good "skating." Sharpen the blades. Ron :D