I Got a Date!

I see a light at the end of the tunnel!

I called DOS today, and my lovely wife has been assigned a date for her interview. I was expecting the same ole' answer, and instead I was shocked with the news. :toot:

The Interview Date at GUZ is set for December 18th.

If you have the same timeline as me, you may want to call DOS - they may have a date for you too!

I called DOS today, and my lovely wife has been assigned a date for her interview. I was expecting the same ole' answer, and instead I was shocked with the news. :toot:

If you have the same timeline as me, you may want to call DOS - they may have a date for you too!

I called this morning too and was awarded with December 13th as our interview date. But am slightly pissed as we filed in May and they made us wait 7 months instead of the usual 6.

I called DOS today, and my lovely wife has been assigned a date for her interview. I was expecting the same ole' answer, and instead I was shocked with the news. :)

I called this morning too and was awarded with December 13th as our interview date. But am slightly pissed as we filed in May and they made us wait 7 months instead of the usual 6.

your pissed? lmfao. We filed in Oct 05 and are still stuck in a black hole.