So Far So Good...

Well everything goes well for me and my sweetest...We just got a letter from the NVC saying they have received our approved I-129F application and will be forwarding it to GUZ within a week...So far this process has gone very smooth and "quick"...I cannot complain so far about anything...Yes, I wish my SO was here now but I knew going into this that our life together would not happen over night...With our application now going to GUZ I will admit I am now getting nervous...So many sad stories have come from this part of the visa process that I know to be ready for anything from this point on...For now I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the application reaches GUZ in a timely mannor and our journey will continue with the good luck we've had so far...I'm not really sure what to expect now, all I know is that after working a twelve hour night shift at work, this news has really made me forget all the stress!...*lol*...

As always, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you guys as well!!!!...

Good Luck!!!!... :)

We just got a letter from the NVC saying they have received our approved I-129F application and will be forwarding it to GUZ within a week

Good for you, Jason.

You and I are about even in the process. Mine was received at NVC on Oct 2nd, however, they did not specify the part I quoted from your post about "forwarding to GUZ within a week." I still don't know if mine has been sent or not. I have emailed them, but, so far, no answer. I'm trying to be patient and just let it happen, but that is hard sometimes. Good luck to you. Ron

Well everything goes well for me and my sweetest...We just got a letter from the NVC saying they have received our approved I-129F application and will be forwarding it to GUZ within a week...So far this process has gone very smooth and "quick"...I cannot complain so far about anything...Yes, I wish my SO was here now but I knew going into this that our life together would not happen over night...With our application now going to GUZ I will admit I am now getting nervous...So many sad stories have come from this part of the visa process that I know to be ready for anything from this point on...For now I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the application reaches GUZ in a timely mannor and our journey will continue with the good luck we've had so far...I'm not really sure what to expect now, all I know is that after working a twelve hour night shift at work, this news has really made me forget all the stress!...*lol*...

Good Luck!!!!... :)

Congratulations! Hope everything keeps going smoothly for you!! Good luck!

We just got a letter from the NVC saying they have received our approved I-129F application and will be forwarding it to GUZ within a week

Good for you, Jason.

You and I are about even in the process. Mine was received at NVC on Oct 2nd, however, they did not specify the part I quoted from your post about "forwarding to GUZ within a week." I still don't know if mine has been sent or not. I have emailed them, but, so far, no answer. I'm trying to be patient and just let it happen, but that is hard sometimes. Good luck to you. Ron

Yes!...I remember reading your post about the letter your recently received...It is strange that we got two very different letters...You would think that these letters would be exactly the same with the exception of of the case numbers...My letter said NVC has our application and within a week will be forwarding "to the appropriate visa-issuing post where your visa interview will take place."...Then it gives the name of my SO, th INS receipt number, and a case number...Then it just gives GUZ's address and a small statement saying that my SO will soon recieve a packet with instructions on how to apply for the K1 and what documents will be required...

I guess all that matters is that we are moving forward in our journeys!...I know what you mean about being patient...I've had online and phone conversations where my SO has become so very sad about us being apart and it makes me very sad and frustrated that I can do nothing but sit here and wait and wait...When I was in China I told my SO I would apply for our visa as soon as I returned home...But I did not realize just how much was involved with this package so it took me quite a while to put our I-129F together...And it was very difficult to talk to her about it not being sent out yet, I know she did not even realize what I needed to put together...But now she understands and is very happy I waited to make sure everything was perfect before I sent it out because I sent her the application twice for her to fill out because I just was not happy with the application the first time I was putting it together...I figured waiting one extra month to rewrite the paperwork was better than having our application rejected or delayed for many months...

Good luck to you and your SO!...After reading this forum earlier this year I should have bought stocks in Cheetos!...hehehe...

Good Luck!!!!... :(

Congratulations! Hope everything keeps going smoothly for you!! Good luck!

Thank you very much!!!...And definitely good luck to you too!!!...This crazy ride is not fun but I keep telling myself in the end it will be worth everything we've gone through...

:huh:

Congrats and good luck for the rest of your journey!

Thank you VERY much!!...Oh, those moon cakes look very good on your website!...I wish I could have been in China to celebrate with my SO...But hopefully with a little luck we can start a whole new life together like you and your SO last year...

Thanks again!...

:)