White cat or grey cat?

White cat or grey cat?

It¡¯s the blood, not skin color

I¡¯m impressed by Cerberus¡¯s Expatriate¡¯s Credo.

At the same time, I think I understand lpm100¡¯s experiences and choice but I¡¯m not able to vote for agree or disagree.

I don¡¯t think the Asian women lpm100 met understand him and I believe some are only interested in his money. So he has developed his current attitude for Asian women.

Some Chinese women who have married black guys need Martin Lurther King¡¯s dream and the courage ¡°I don¡¯t care you are a green man from Mars and I don¡¯t care how people around me think ¨C this is my life.¡±

Chinese women tend to respect guys of any color talking and acting like a gentleman. Most of them are willing to settle down. If you start a communication online by a sexual topic or use a sex-suggested name, you tend to get a battalion of Asian hookers.

When I was at college, I¡¯m impressed by Martin Luther King¡¯s ¡°I Have a Dream¡± ¨C it¡¯s so beautifully written.

I didn¡¯t understand mania.

Two years ago, I was scared away by a black guy, and I also scared away a black lawyer when I told him I have a daughter who was going to college soon.

How I got scared away? I suggested using phone cards to make calls cuz it¡¯s cheaper. He burst out:¡±I never use a phone card and you don¡¯t expect me to have any patience to use it. I do things fast! I walk fast! My grandfather was the one who walked the fastest in the world. ¡±

I was shocked by his response, and his logic doesn¡¯t make sense to me. I¡¯m not seeking a foot race athlete! I just disappeared.

It¡¯s not his skin color but his fierce temper that scared me away. Fierce temper, Cantonese interprete for ¡°xue zao re¡±, dryly hot blood.

Except MLK¡¯s dream, people like me, are following our great leader Deng Xiao Ping¡¯s credo¡±White cat or grey cat, the one who catches mice is a good cat. ¡±

P.S: lpm100, records of prostitution is fatal to an immigration case if she got found out by GUZ.

White cat or grey cat?

It¡¯s the blood, not skin color

I¡¯m impressed by Cerberus¡¯s Expatriate¡¯s Credo.

At the same time, I think I understand lpm100¡¯s experiences and choice but I¡¯m not able to vote for agree or disagree.

I don¡¯t think the Asian women lpm100 met understand him and I believe some are only interested in his money. So he has developed his current attitude for Asian women.

Some Chinese women who have married black guys need Martin Lurther King¡¯s dream and the courage ¡°I don¡¯t care you are a green man from Mars and I don¡¯t care how people around me think ¨C this is my life.¡±

Chinese women tend to respect guys of any color talking and acting like a gentleman. Most of them are willing to settle down. If you start a communication online by a sexual topic or use a sex-suggested name, you tend to get a battalion of Asian hookers.

When I was at college, I¡¯m impressed by Martin Luther King¡¯s ¡°I Have a Dream¡± ¨C it¡¯s so beautifully written.

I didn¡¯t understand mania.

Two years ago, I was scared away by a black guy, and I also scared away a black lawyer when I told him I have a daughter who was going to college soon.

How I got scared away? I suggested using phone cards to make calls cuz it¡¯s cheaper. He burst out:¡±I never use a phone card and you don¡¯t expect me to have any patience to use it. I do things fast! I walk fast! My grandfather was the one who walked the fastest in the world. ¡±

I was shocked by his response, and his logic doesn¡¯t make sense to me. I¡¯m not seeking a foot race athlete! I just disappeared.

It¡¯s not his skin color but his fierce temper that scared me away. Fierce temper, Cantonese interprete for ¡°xue zao re¡±, dryly hot blood.

Except MLK¡¯s dream, people like me, are following our great leader Deng Xiao Ping¡¯s credo¡±White cat or grey cat, the one who catches mice is a good cat. ¡±

P.S: lpm100, records of prostitution is fatal to an immigration case if she got found out by GUZ.

:lol: :lol: :D :P :clapping: :clapping:

Eunice, You know how to get right to the heart of the issue. Right on. Hope your vacation was good!

Yes, good vacation. Thank you. That's the only week I didn't stir up everything here :)

Eunice should win an honorary title for that post.

Double bravo Eunice!! :) :(

Always keeping it real and giving us the perspective that is dearly needed.

I always try to figure out why things happened this way.

I don't think it's coincidence that someone else with manic depression also got hooked by a hooker.

He was attracted by the way a hooker talks and acts.

I guess the way lpm100 talked online scared away women except very brave hookers.

If one speaks and acts like a gentle man, he tends to attract gentle women.