As a Black Man

Like I said, we don't give a shit about color, race or all that crap. Aren't we all involved in cross-cultural/cross-race relationships in the first place? To answer that question, most of us are.

Dayyyyymm, this explains a lot, I just thought my wife had a speech impediment and her growth was stunted because she drank a cup of coffee or something when very young. -_-

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr lpm100,

Just im case you didn't read my post I will post it again for you!

(quote)

Im not sure why you told every one you was a black man. I

could care less if you are a green man from Mars, and im sure

others feel the same. We have some great brothers on here

and they are good folks

"Sir Charles I would give you the shirt on my back"

if you asked and as long as it's not one of my favorite....

I would have to think about that....

LOL

Sir Charles "NewDay2006" I would say with out a doubt that he is

my brother and there or others that feel the same way about Sir Charles. We have sent each other many "PM's" private messages and have talked about things I would not post in public.

And why you posted this "beats me and others im sure"

(QUOTE)

< I don't have a stomach for black women and have NEVER been interested in them. (I've never even kissed one.) White women are OK

(QUOTE)

Chill out. Not every woman has been infected with the disease of white Feminazis in the States. There are still some women that are willing to work with a guy >

Sounds like woman bashin and race bashin to me!

Dude there are a lot of beautiful woman in this world and there race

doesn't make them any less beautiful. And yes there are many ugly ones

but they are beautiful on the inside, it you take the time to look. Beauty is only skin deep and it's what it inside that should matter. Ofter reading your post, I get the impression you want a beautiful face/body and a gal that will drop her pants at your comand.

I wish you good luck in finding this type of gal and hope she doesn't clean you out!

I would thing that a hooker could make more money and do as she pleases and have more than you could offer her, unless you are a million aire!?

but I don't have any experience with type of ladys

thats JMO "just my opinion"

(Quote)

As far as the manic-depresssion: Just be cool. It's not any different than having sugar diabetes or high blood pressure. It is just something that has to be dealt with.

~~~

Dude manic-depression and mood swings or not anything like sugar diabetes. If you really believe this your way off. Trust me I have lived with a woman that has this. Yes there are meds to help with this problem. I hope you keep taking your meds and this problem gets better

for you in your future.

I would go out on a limb and say that there is not one person on here that gives a crap what race you are. Everyone of us is involved in a cross cultural relationship/marriage.

When reading your post I see it as woman bashing and race bashing. And thats the reason I asked the mods to keep an evil eye on this as I felt it was heading down the down path.

I agree with Don you are trying to play the race card and felt that you

offended every race.

JMO

Bobby....

You all keep misunderstanding me. What I said was: For a black man who is "into" Asian women, there may not be enough chances in the United States. And this is because of the ratio of black men to Asian women (#1) and the negative perceptions of black men (#2). I just think that finding an Asian woman in China and taking her back to the United States might be As Good As It Gets. (Gone are the days when I was young and idealistic. My behavior is driven by pragmatism more than anything else.)

What I was suggesting was that a lot of people became a lot more hostile with their posts once my color came out. Note that one of the posters a few posts back said something about "I'm not in the United States, so I don't have to be politically correct." When did the conversation even take the direction of political correctness?

I don't see where the poster who suggested that I gave foreigners in China a bad name is coming from. I speak the local language and my intentions are no different to what any other red blooded man's would be.

Dude, settle down a bit and 1) just trust us we are not being mean to you. These folks are sincere and have YOUR best interest at heart. All of us have problems and folks here in CFL flock to each others aid and comfort. 2) Please comment on anything you can consider and use or that you think is good. Be positive on something for us, OK? I notice in the locked thread that you did not want to even consider anything anyone said to you unless you could construe it in a negative way. Also you are very defensive. Just stop it for a minute. 3) Just have some humility and try us out for awhile, with your prejudices aside, and you will see. I guaruntee that if you had never posted your pic the posts would have been the same.

I feel very bad for you feeling like life is such that getting a hooker is the best it can be for you. I have been down that road myself, and I'm a white guy. If your race has dealt you some bad blows in life and your parents, then admit it here. Heck lets discuss it. Most things in life come down to personal choice. You can let what ever life deals you run your life or you can over come it in a way where you will fit in to society in a very acceptable manner.

My heart and I think a few others here want to reach out to you, but you just want to argue and I think expect everyone to agree with everything you post. But unless you are willing to recognize our good intentions and heartfelt advice, then there is nothing we can do. On CFL you will always have folks post comments that are for you and against you (hostile you call it). We all get the same treatment. You are no diferent than the rest of us. Some like me and some don't. So 4) if you will ignore the comments that you feel are hostile and pay attention to the others for awhile then you will get to know us.

It was rough for me when I started in CFL because of what I felt were some out of place hostile type remarks. Now I like those guys very much. Will you just try it this way?

Doug

We like you? hummmm

your from D/FW right?

Oh I guess that is still Tejas right?

J/K dude you know how we all feel about you.

even we treat you like a red headed step child

we still like you....

but no kissing ok?

Bobby....

Well when your crazy like me and you act like the stepchild.............Hahahahaha

Yeah DFW. More important I was raised in Dallas. We didn't wear boots and voted Republican before Republican was cool (Reagan yrs). So Yeah a lil diferent.

No NO, no kissing. But I do remember what happend in your naked bathtub party. What was that guys name that cleared the pool out when that object came floating to the top? I heard you guys roasted him on a spit just for laughs back. :D :D :D :D

PS: Don't invite Cerebus to your pool parties, he might bring a knife!

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

LPM, please don't play the race card here. We don't give a shit what color you are. We don't care what race you are. We don't care who you are....

I do wish you the best and hope you find your mate. Thanks for starting what I find is a most interesting discussion.

Very well-said Don. These kind of discussions can be quite helpful when members resist the temptation of presenting their idea accompanied by a trump card. It's easy to see when someone speaks from their heart. If you have a point, the point stands on it's own. Unless of course you happen to be from California. Californian's are awarded ten points out of the box for being underpriviledged....

LPM,I don't have a problem with you, but I was very dissappointed with your comment

< I don't have a stomach for black women and have NEVER been interested in them. (I've never even kissed one.) White women are OK

I don't think it was a statement that was necessary.

I think it is obivious that you have a thing for Asian women, because you are on this site, as are everyone else here. I made a choice for an Asian wife(some didn't, it just happened), for me ,it could have been a Black woman, a Russian woman, but it didn't happen and I reached out to China. I would have been embarrassed to say in an open forum I was looking for a "working girl", but that's me.

I wish you luck in your venture, I sincerly hope what ever should happen in your life will be positive. It might be worth reconsidering your motives and what you want to acheive from them. I know for one, this thing we called life is very complicated.

LPM,I don't have a problem with you, but I was very dissappointed with your comment

I don't think it was a statement that was necessary.

LPM: To add contrast, which you will always get in CFL, this statement did not bother me. I have heard enough black men say the same or similar things and why. With me, I had it with American women regardless of race and yet we are advised not to bash American women. But that is where I am at in life right now. I know it is pretty narrow minded on my part.

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)

Rehabilitating a hooker:

This may not be the best idea because hookers have had very bad experiences with me. My mind (now and then) drifing down dark corridors and wonders what might have been...... Years ago I met a hooker that was also manic depressive. I wanted to share a relationship with her (she had the same manifestations of manic depression, such as insomnia) becuase I had an idea of what that was like. But one day, she just disappeared. (This is after she called me and told me "I think I love you.) She was an adopted girl who had the SAME type of relationship with her adoptive mother that I have with my real parents.

Also, I sometimes think that hookers are women who set themselves up for failure. There was one girl that I liked a lot and went through the trouble of getting a job in a big city near her hometown just for her. It still was not enough. We talked at length about her options. She could get pumped every day by a bunch of foul smelling Chinese men who didn't come near toothbrushes or try to start a new life with me.

I don't think there are any insecurity issues here. But I am someone who looks at things in a realistic way.

Nevermind. This thread has run cold.

Rehabilitating a hooker:

This may not be the best idea because hookers have had very bad experiences with me. My mind (now and then) drifing down dark corridors and wonders what might have been...... Years ago I met a hooker that was also manic depressive. I wanted to share a relationship with her (she had the same manifestations of manic depression, such as insomnia) becuase I had an idea of what that was like. But one day, she just disappeared. (This is after she called me and told me "I think I love you.) She was an adopted girl who had the SAME type of relationship with her adoptive mother that I have with my real parents.

Also, I sometimes think that hookers are women who set themselves up for failure. There was one girl that I liked a lot and went through the trouble of getting a job in a big city near her hometown just for her. It still was not enough. We talked at length about her options. She could get pumped every day by a bunch of foul smelling Chinese men who didn't come near toothbrushes or try to start a new life with me.

I don't think there are any insecurity issues here. But I am someone who looks at things in a realistic way.

Nevermind. This thread has run cold.

What do you want?

As far as LM100's comments and motives for wanting to get involved with a Chinese Hooker, I will not comment again. My wild guess is that he belives they may be cheaper.

Switching the topic a bit though to hooker, esp. Chinese hookers I may know quite a lot more than most. When I first got to Hong kOng, the first business opportunity I investigated was to set up a few STD clinics. Hookers got cash and disease, but not covered by any health insurance. Sounded like a good idea and I started interviewing them for their earning and spending habits, location and estimated number of hookers in Shenzhen and Dongguan area. My sister is an MD and works in one clinic. In the interviews, we started talking about other things.

They may make very good customers, makeup, medical, language training to enhance clientel, investment advice, even possibly job placement and relocation (all legal), but getting one to be a wife or girl friend is extremely problematic. There is simply no sense of loyalty, even as business customers and most I interviewed (over 200) are simply dumb, except for knowing that no money no sex part.

If LM100 is thinking about saving a few bucks by marrying one or even earning a few bucks by bring one home to carry on the same trade and get some freebies for the efforts, I would say, " give me the cash first".

Sir Charles "NewDay2006" I would say with out a doubt that he is

my brother and there or others that feel the same way about Sir Charles. We have sent each other many "PM's" private messages and have talked about things I would not post in public.

(Quote)

JMO

Bobby....

Bobby, I know what you say to me in private as you did in the post, but I must tell you in public I appreciate your friendship.... even if you are a Dallas Cowboy fan.

Guys, don't get offended by LPM100. He has manic depression and he is too young. Women didn't treat him as nice as they have treated you. I'm not surprised that it scared women away except very brave hookers

by using a sex-suggested name or starting a conversation by sex,

You choose what you want and earn a decent woman.

He chooses what's available. This is the world.

(Quote)

JMO

Bobby....

Bobby, I know what you say to me in private as you did in the post, but I must tell you in public I appreciate your friendship.... even if you are a Dallas Cowboy fan.

Sir Charles

I don't hold it against you for being a NY Giants Fan and others that have those feelings,

after all someone has got to be a Giants fan.

Even NY is coming off two wins in a row "Philly n Washington"

I have a feeling the buck stops in Dallas!!

JMO

Bobby....