What Happened ???

SOmeone posted here yesterday "claiming" to be an ex employee of the NVC and was offering help. I'm assuming that was bogus, because it is gone. Would I be in the neighborhood?

yup---he said he could get most cases through NVC in two months. most cases go through NVC in two months or less already--sooooooooooooooooo

SOmeone posted here yesterday "claiming" to be an ex employee of the NVC and was offering help. I'm assuming that was bogus, because it is gone. Would I be in the neighborhood?

Apparently, y'all deleted it before we all got a chance to read it and have a hoot or two at someone else's expense! Some of us in this process need all the laughs we can get ... :wub:

There is some business over at VJ being allowed to answer questions and basically gain some pontential work... I found their comments to be not completely correct... so not sure I would do business with that when one can get real-time answers from experience. Not sure if it was the same person or not...

When someone registers as a new member and their first post is to offer their services, they don't retain posting rights. It's one thing for a member to post about a service and even provide a link. I often refer people to flychina for airplane tickets and visarite for Chinese passport service because I have used them both and think they are good to work with. Likewise with the two hotel owners located in the GZ consulate building. I never stayed there, but other members have been very satisfied with their service.

On the other hand, if someone breaks through our registration security and becomes a member to post their spam, we (the mods) take care of it after the fact. Candle is ad free and will remain that way. That's why I do not permit any paid advertisements on the site. If I don't accept money to allow commercials, I sure as hell won't let anyone to post them for free.

That little PayPal button at the bottom of the screen is what pays the bills. Members support Candle to keep it ad free. And that's the end of this story.

nuf said. The Don has spoken. Makes perfect sense to me.

yup---he said he could get most cases through NVC in two months. most cases go through NVC in two months or less already--sooooooooooooooooo

Sooooo true. :lol:

Reminds me of the first law firm I contacted. They were in California and the lawyer I talked with said that it normally takes 3 years to process a CR1 application but he could do it in less than 18 months. I passed.