She is here..She is here...Thank God in Heaven...She is here

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, Yan and I returned to our home in Tampa last night and my training has begun. :P

This morning we have been busy getting her things unpacked and reorganized. The key word here is reorganized. Although I received all kinds of kudos for the effort of planning and organizing...well lets just say the do over has begun....ooops...the famous words of husband come here. I need your help lifting a heavy object is being heard in my ears now..... :licklips: Thanks to all the members, who have gone before me, and gave me the heads up about the training. Oh, I almost forgot.....she found a couple of cases of left over cheetos....anybody need them.... :) :beer:

Congrats Chef .. and Happy Training....... My 1st lesson: Salad is an aquired taste

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, Yan and I returned to our home in Tampa last night and my training has begun. :P

This morning we have been busy getting her things unpacked and reorganized. The key word here is reorganized. Although I received all kinds of kudos for the effort of planning and organizing...well lets just say the do over has begun....ooops...the famous words of husband come here. I need your help lifting a heavy object is being heard in my ears now..... <_< Thanks to all the members, who have gone before me, and gave me the heads up about the training. Oh, I almost forgot.....she found a couple of cases of left over cheetos....anybody need them.... :angry: :ph34r:

I wonder where the post went.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This morning we have been busy getting her things unpacked and reorganized. The key word here is reorganized. Although I received all kinds of kudos for the effort of planning and organizing...well lets just say the do over has begun....ooops...the famous words of husband come here. I need your help lifting a heavy object is being heard in my ears now..... :lol: Thanks to all the members, who have gone before me, and gave me the heads up about the training. Oh, I almost forgot.....she found a couple of cases of left over cheetos....anybody need them.... :D :lol:

Congratulations Chef !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning we have been busy getting her things unpacked and reorganized. The key word here is reorganized. Although I received all kinds of kudos for the effort of planning and organizing...well lets just say the do over has begun....ooops...the famous words of husband come here. I need your help lifting a heavy object is being heard in my ears now..... :rolleyes: Thanks to all the members, who have gone before me, and gave me the heads up about the training. Oh, I almost forgot.....she found a couple of cases of left over cheetos....anybody need them.... :P :(

A big CONGRATULATIONS! I'm almost in the same boat if everything goes alright. Interview on October 11 for my SO. I'm on my way to China this Friday the 29th. Hope to return to the USA with SO in hand on October 19th. Good luck to the both of you from Bill & Rongjiao!

Good luck to you too Bill!!

Cheffie, Richard, it's time for another update!! Are you OK buddy? I think you're breaking some kind of record for staying under for so long. Remember to pace yourself. :D

Congratulations Chefie and best of luck with the training.... I'm pretty well trained already.... I hear the "you don't know" often... I just smile... she's usually right about that... -_-

Enjoy each day of your new life together!