I'm Out of the Hole

Thank you Mike and thank you for all your help. I was signed up for email and the only email I ever received was when they sent me the RFE for IMBRA. No touches or anything since then. :P

Hi RLS. Congrats! You've definitely waited long enough. I'm sincerely happy for you.

I'm sure you've seen my tirades over on VJ about "touches" meaning diddly squat. ;) You're a great example of why I continue to believe touches mean jack.

I kept reading over at VJ and seeing quite a few getting their approvals with less time invested. Then, there was our group here at CFL. I saw Stephen, Mike and Rong, Juette get their approvals. And I was sincerely happy for them and they know I am. I don't usually feel sorry for myself, that's not part of my nature, but I was starting to be concerned. Many of you have read my posts. Well, damnit, I got my approval today!!!!!!!! :blink: :o :D

There were no so-called "touches," and there was no email. It was in my mail box when I got home. I'm so damn happy I can't even describe it. Thank you my friends here at CFL. Thank you for all your confidence, information and support. You are all fantastic people. I know it's not over yet, but, to me that was quite a long haul, waiting, waiting, and wondering. Now, I'm either going to go drink a beer or pour one over my head because it is hot here in Southern California.

Yessssssssssssss! :rolleyes: <_<

Congratulations Ron!!! I know it has been a long wait for you, but I truly hope the rest flies by for you! Good luck and Godspeed!!

Thanks, Mike, Juette, Lowen/Zhang. You're right, Juette. I was starting to wonder if I even sent it at all. :rolleyes:

Ron, my friend. They can't keep a good guy like you down and out of the loop forever. Glad to hear that you've started to make your move. I sincerely hope for some quicker movement to make up for lost time.

Good luck, and just keep plodding along. A little noise now and then doesn't hurt, either. <_<

Mike

YES ... HUGE TEXAS CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !

You've come a long way Ron, it's got to be a great feeling. Keep up the good work, hang in there, be steadfast ...........

WHEEL MAN

I kept reading over at VJ and seeing quite a few getting their approvals with less time invested. Then, there was our group here at CFL. I saw Stephen, Mike and Rong, Juette get their approvals. And I was sincerely happy for them and they know I am. I don't usually feel sorry for myself, that's not part of my nature, but I was starting to be concerned. Many of you have read my posts. Well, damnit, I got my approval today!!!!!!!! :wub: :huh: :toot:

There were no so-called "touches," and there was no email. It was in my mail box when I got home. I'm so damn happy I can't even describe it. Thank you my friends here at CFL. Thank you for all your confidence, information and support. You are all fantastic people. I know it's not over yet, but, to me that was quite a long haul, waiting, waiting, and wondering. Now, I'm either going to go drink a beer or pour one over my head because it is hot here in Southern California.

Yessssssssssssss! :mobrun: :wub: