How does a man answer this ????

My old Sam never knows anything but he does know why he always loves me. "You are what I expect. Smart, funny, sexy."

I'm really not sure I'm this good as he thinks.

239219[/snapback]

Eunice, you ARE as good as he thinks. Perception usually rules reality.

-James

There are a lot of acceptable answers to this - the key is to not look like you are thinking about it for the first time, especially in the interview situation. Comfortable, loved, happy, warm, excited, safe, secure, because she's sweet, cute, nice to me, beautiful - almost anything will work - what the interviewer is looking for is if yoou have thought about this before.

Lin should be at the consulate as I am writing this - hopefully he will respond quickly if asked this question!!

Good Luck!!!!! :hug:

I got a mail from Mr. Xie's girlfriend .. Lin is on the 5th floor now waiting for his interview. This morning when I called him .. I asked him if he found an answer and he said yes .. but he but does not have the English words. Says he'll have to answer this in Chinese ..

Why people from California sound like poets?

239229[/snapback]

Earthquakes will make anybody poetic :unsure:

239241[/snapback]

I thought quakes have made Californians good dancers of rock n roll :)

239245[/snapback]

I AGREE WITH YOU :D

To me it seems easy. It is because of the feeling I get when she is around, the emptiness I feel when she is not and how quickly that emptiness is filled by any reminder of her or the sound of her voice.

239107[/snapback]

Very smooth answer Dan. Can I borrow that line?

Why people from California sound like poets?

239229[/snapback]

Earthquakes will make anybody poetic :D

239241[/snapback]

I thought quakes have made Californians good dancers of rock n roll :yahoo:

239245[/snapback]

:unsure: Congratulations to Toni and Lin! :)

239350[/snapback]

XIE XIE .. your the best!!!

To me it seems easy. It is because of the feeling I get when she is around, the emptiness I feel when she is not and how quickly that emptiness is filled by any reminder of her or the sound of her voice.

239107[/snapback]

Very smooth answer Dan. Can I borrow that line?

239346[/snapback]

You have described exactly what a baby felt about his/her mother during Cultural Revolution :coolthumb:

I've babysit 4 of my siblings while my mohter was forced to work in the field. She had 30 minutes break in the morning and 30 mininutes break in the afternoon. You have exactly described how my baby siblings response upon hearing my mother home :coolthumb: