totally confused

O.k I got the document's faxed to me.The 2 paper's that are supposed to be pink like on the faq's page ask for more information so that mean's she did n ot pass right why would yuou pass and they want more info ... they want x wife's ss # and proof of residebncy and a letter of evolution of relationship the one' s that are supposed to be blue i guess as the photo show's on the faq's page say's they want additional information on her daughter medical exam any body tell me what all this mean's and i mean more about the color's of the paper's it also say's on the blue form ineligible and this box was checked section 221G

The request for ex-wife info and SSN is much more frequent than ever..

If you look at the Interview History Timeline, blue slips, you'll see descriptions and a few people being asked for this info and evolution of relationship...

So you need to supply:

- info on ex-wife (SSN, residency, utility bills, etc).. maybe a notarized statement from her as to where she currently lives (is she married?)

- Letter of evolution with your current SO... Explain how you meet, trips you took, how long, etc. (Others have done this and hopefully can give you better guidance).

- Child needs to get medical completed, remember to do P4 docs for the child; turn in sealed envelope; bring extra passport pictures of her, her passport, ID, etc...

Checking 221G is the reason for the 'refusal to issue' a visa.. standard checkbox for most refusals...

I thought the blue means the refusal/denial [for more info]. The pink is like a supplement if there is something they want and it's not on the blue slip...

If you look at the Interview History Timeline, blue slips, you'll see descriptions and a few people being asked for this info and evolution of relationship... 

So you need to supply:

- info on ex-wife (SSN, residency, utility bills, etc).. maybe a notarized statement from her as to where she currently lives (is she married?)

- Letter of evolution with your current SO...  Explain how you meet, trips you took, how long, etc.  (Others have done this and hopefully can give you better guidance).

- Child needs to get medical completed, remember to do P4 docs for the child; turn in sealed envelope; bring extra passport pictures of her, her passport, ID, etc...

Checking 221G is the reason for the 'refusal to issue' a visa..  standard checkbox for most refusals...

I thought the blue means the refusal/denial [for more info].  The pink is like a supplement if there is something they want and it's not on the blue slip...

238719[/snapback]

well to start thank you so i am not having much success in getting my x wife to comply to me as usual I thought if i provided them with a copy of her new marriage that i can get (public record's ) this would be good enough I do not understand how the goverment could request thing's like this if i had this good of a relationship with her htat she was willing to give me all they would ask for i would probally still be with her to get her to goive me a copy of a mortgage statement or credit card stement it is laughable...... when we where married she would not even make me the benificiary for her insurance ..... she's a tad paranoid you might say

well to start thank you so i am not having much success in getting my x wife to comply to me as usual I thought if i provided them with a copy of her new marriage that i can get (public record's ) this would be good enough I do not understand how the goverment could request thing's like this if i had this good of a relationship with her htat she was willing to give me all they would ask for i would probally still be with her to get her to goive me a copy of a mortgage statement or credit card stement it is laughable...... when we where married she would not even make me the benificiary  for her insurance ..... she's a tad paranoid you might say

238722[/snapback]

Regarding the information of your ex, give them what you have, write a short statement to explain. It will be fine.

Cuz in a scam case, petitioner or applicant still live with their ex.

Your ex has married someone else which favors your case.

I hope your ex didn't bring any alien to America - if yes, then your case will look very suspicious.

So you need to supply:

- Letter of evolution with your current SO...  Explain how you meet, trips you took, how long, etc.  (Others have done this and hopefully can give you better guidance).

Checking 221G is the reason for the 'refusal to issue' a visa..  standard checkbox for most refusals...

I thought the blue means the refusal/denial [for more info].  The pink is like a supplement if there is something they want and it's not on the blue slip...

238719[/snapback]

FYI the NEW OF-171 dated 03/2006 has language in it concerning EX's information. I'm working on getting an image scanned.

well to start thank you so i am not having much success in getting my x wife to comply to me as usual I thought if i provided them with a copy of her new marriage that i can get (public record's ) this would be good enough I do not understand how the goverment could request thing's like this if i had this good of a relationship with her htat she was willing to give me all they would ask for i would probally still be with her to get her to goive me a copy of a mortgage statement or credit card stement it is laughable...... when we where married she would not even make me the benificiary  for her insurance ..... she's a tad paranoid you might say

238722[/snapback]

Regarding the information of your ex, give them what you have, write a short statement to explain. It will be fine.

Cuz in a scam case, petitioner or applicant still live with their ex.

Your ex has married someone else which favors your case.

I hope your ex didn't bring any alien to America - if yes, then your case will look very suspicious.

238729[/snapback]

Does she own the house she lives in? If so, get a record from the county tax office.

Blue and pink slips are what we got when we went through the process. Blue for the denial and pink stating just what it was they wanted. Back then white slips were the passing color. Sounds like a pretty easy overcome to me. The daughter's med exam is straight forward and although your ex isn't cooperating her new marriage is a matter of public record and should be fairly easy for you to get proof of, Get something from the court showing her new marriage, write a letter explaining the evolution of the relationship, have her take the daughter for a medical and you should prevail. Good luck.

whoa! whoa! whoa!  ex wife birthday and SS#?where she live? if they wanting these I'm screwed!

1 forgot when birthday

2 no clue to ss#

3 how the hell so i know where my ex live?

when do we start keeping tab on exes i thought divorce papers should be prove enough

or am i getting nervous?

Robert

238833[/snapback]

Your old Income Tax Return before your divorce has her SSN.

If you are bringing a second alien to America, you tend to raise VO's concerns.

If your ex has brought or is bringing an alien to America, VO tends to think your case is scam.

been ten years on divorce I rarely keep records pass 7 year. but i might chech with my h&R block guy he might have it. did find birthdate and where she born thank god i was still doing family tree then, maybe if i getting everything in order it be smooth process lord know it been bumpy ride to this point to start filing.

Robert

Hey, Robert!

You were not recently divorced, it won't raise VO's concerns. So why you are worried about it? :unsure: :o

If necessary, your SO reminds VO at the interview "He was divorced 10 years ago. It's a long time ago."

Remember the red flag flashed by GUZ "A middle-aged woman with 2 kids, recently divorced, married someone from New York who doesn't have a good job."

Your symptoms don't match - are you disappointed? :)

woried ----------- good job--------------

went part time as truckdriver 3 years ago when i start college went from 30,000 to 15,000 and now i also substitute teach so i cut back a little on driving. only thing different is i have student loan and grant enough to pay half my bills while paying for college.

only i have 2 family member willing to do support form so not worried. my income will jump back up in 2 year after i get my degree, this May i will get my AA degree. And currently on a list for full time teacher Aid at 2 school so that will up my income in a few month if accepted.

if not for college i be spending 2/3 my time driving the other 1/3 in viet nam but I want a stable family live for my family. not a husband on road 6 days a week.

Robert

woried ----------- good job--------------

went part time as truckdriver 3 years ago when i start college went from 30,000 to 15,000 and now i also substitute teach so i cut back a little on driving. only thing different is i have student loan and grant enough to pay half my bills while paying for college.

only i have 2 family member willing to do support form so not worried. my income will jump back up in 2 year after i get my degree, this May i will get my AA degree.  And currently on a list for full time teacher Aid at 2 school so that will up my income in a few month if accepted.

if not for college i be spending 2/3 my time driving  the other 1/3 in viet nam  but I want a stable family live for my family. not a husband on road 6 days a week.

Robert

239256[/snapback]

No problem. Just tell the truth.

There are applicants who passed interviews and whose petitioners work in the restaurants in Chinatown.