she goes to guz tommorrow

Well want to thank all of you on this site for all the help that has been given to me and all the post i have read and the FAQ section has been invaluable My fiance leaves on sunday for her interview on thursday 2 set's of paper work and her adopted daughter with her I hope they do not cause us to many problems over all of this I never expected all of this when i first staed talking to my fiance 19 month's ago it is funny how thing's change And as it relates to her interview i do not worry to much I see I should be able to provide them with more information if it is requested and know it will be for her daughter my only worry is her disapointment if it does not go over well for her the first time if they ask for more information on her.it is a given they will want more for her daughter if they approve to add her to the visa .HaiHuan will be very disapointed if she is not and i belive i will be to I do not know if the next few day's woll go fast or slow I think at time's a little of both ionterview day will be stressful i think I will definetly post what happen's and the question's asked and about her daughter cheng Again thank all of you for your support The one's who have finished this part of the process and for those that are waiting

237201[/snapback]

It was one week ago today that my SO left Liuzhou on the train for Guangzhou and her interview on Thursday. We had checked and double-checked everything. But mixed with all the confidence that things were in order, was the apprehension of the unknown. Was my single visit to China going to be an issue? What about the fact that all our communication had been through translation programs on computers? Or that our engagement came very quickly after our first meeting? And then at the physical exam, she was told that she was missing a required document that she could only get in person back in Liuzhou.

Mentally prepared for the dreaded blue slip, but confident that she could solve any problems and overcome any difficulties, she went to her interview on Thursday morning. Her visa officer was a very nice lady who spent about 15 minutes asking her questions and than announced that her visa was approved.

You can expect a moderately stressful week for yourself, but now it is someone else's turn to carry the ball. I am sure she will be proud to show you how well she can handle her tasks and responsibilities in this visa process without your help.

There is much more to the joy of getting the visa than the visa itself.. There is the knowledge that this new partnership has completed this important process together, something that neither one could do alone. It demonstrates the important role that each of you will have in your future.

I wish you both well next Thursday. I think Thursdays are good interview days!

237201[/snapback]

It was one week ago today that my SO left Liuzhou on the train for Guangzhou and her interview on Thursday.  We had checked and double-checked everything.  But mixed with all the confidence that things were in order, was the apprehension of the unknown.  Was my single visit to China going to be an issue?  What about the fact that all our communication had been through translation programs on computers?  Or that our engagement came very quickly after our first meeting?  And then at the physical exam, she was told that she was missing a required document that she could only get in person back in Liuzhou.

Mentally prepared for the dreaded blue slip, but confident that she could solve any problems and overcome any difficulties, she went to her interview on Thursday morning.  Her visa officer was a very nice lady who spent about 15 minutes asking her questions and than announced that her visa was approved.

You can expect a moderately stressful week for yourself, but now it is someone else's turn to carry the ball.  I am sure she will be proud to show you how well she can handle her tasks and responsibilities in this visa process without your help.

There is much more to the joy of getting the visa than the visa itself.. There is the knowledge that this new partnership has completed this important process together, something that neither one could do alone.  It demonstrates the important role that each of you will have in your future.

I wish you both well next Thursday.  I think Thursdays are good interview days!

237230[/snapback]

Moderately stressful :o ? I'm already going nuts! My wife is also on the

train to Guangzhou for her Thursday interview. I spoke with her from the

train this morning, not her talkative self, a little quiet and very focused.

No more practicing interview questions, going over all the scenarios that

might pop up, checking and re-checking all the data. It's like getting

ready for the "BIG GAME", your as prepared as you can be and now you

just wait to get out there. I think my wifes in the zone :o !

I sure as hell hope your right about Thursdays! This is going to be a long,

long week :)

Well want to thank all of you on this site for all the help that has been given to me and all the post i have read and the FAQ section has been invaluable My fiance leaves on sunday for her interview on thursday 2 set's of paper work and  her adopted daughter with her I hope they do not cause us to many problems over all of this I never expected all of this when i first staed talking to my fiance 19 month's ago it is funny how thing's change And as it relates to her interview i do not worry to much I see I should be able to provide them with more information if it is requested and know it will be for her daughter my only worry is her disapointment if it does not go over well for her the first time if they ask for more information on her.it is a given they will want more for her daughter if they approve to add her to the visa .HaiHuan will be very disapointed if she is not and i belive i will be to I do not know if the next few day's woll go fast or slow I think at time's a little of both ionterview day will be stressful i think I will definetly post what happen's and the question's asked and about her daughter cheng Again thank all of you for your support The one's who have finished this part of the process and for those that are waiting

237201[/snapback]

Best wishes. My fiance will be there in the same time frame. :-) We can bite our fingernails off togeather...... :lol:

Good luck on the up coming big day this Thursday

Paul, Lou, im sure your SO's can pull it off!

JUST THINK PINK!!

Also "Woainilin Good Luck"

in not sure when your SO interview is but im sure he can

pull it off... Oh BTW save some of those finger nails he

may want you to scratch his back after his long flight.

LOL.

Bobby/Emma