Zippity Doo Dah, Zippity Day, MY oh MY

Yehaa everybody,  Sorry for the delay.  Short part, We have it in our hands :wub:  :roller:

Long part,  first the tropical depression that went up the coast before I left, caused severe thunderstorms that delayed my plane.  It was a beautiful day where I was, but the plane was delayed 2 hours in Philly.  That stated a chain of events which delayed me in LA all night.  They finally made arrangments for me to fly to Tokyo and still make it to my sweety a few hours before her interview :lol:  After sitting all night, because I missed the original flight by about a half hour.  They were boarding as I was landing.  Oh yeah, no available hotel rooms either.  I sat from midnight untill the next morning :wub: Anyway  They finally made arrangements for me to take alternate route.  I finally got settled at the gate around 3 PM the follwing day.  No food, nothing but water for 1.5 days.  Every plane was late, every airport a full on run for next flight.  I had began my journey over 28 hours earlier by the time I finally boarded.  I couldn't find on the new tickets my seating code.  I just got in line after they were seating section 3.  The stewardest said please go straight over and forward .  They had given me first class on United :o

I now know what flying first class means B) BY the way it took 3 days for my luggage to catch up to me.

Now, we are at the consulate.  She comes down with the propaganda the sharks are handing out.  I had waited on the 4th floor for quite awhile, it was very hot.  I had told my wife I would be on the first floor if not on the 4th.  It was nice and cool there. I had just ordered a tasty mango slushy when she arrived, frowning, shark papers in hand.  She could not keep up her guise for long, a big smile, then she produced the PINK SLIP.  After I orderd her a tasty blueberry slushy, it started to sink into the both of us.  After a bitter sweet 1.5 years, our journey was concluding.  I could feel my eye start to sting, I looked at her, hers were turning red also.  We managed to contain our emotions.

Now it is Wednesday morning, I get up in my old military fashion, crack of dawn.  I go down to get us some breakfast.  I then rousted her out of the rucksack.  We get to China Post.  No green EMS for us :o  :angry:  She was one of the first to pass her interview that morning.  Her two friends got theirs, but alas, none for us.  We were both aware that she could still be denied.  We spent all day Wednesday being sad.  Thursday morning after sleeping in, she called China Post.  Shriek!!!  Kenny!!!  It is there!!!

Interview went something like this.

VO: Where did you meet?

So: Internet

VO: Your English is very good, where did you learn?

SO: High school, and self taught.

VO: What does he do?

SO: He works for XXX

VO: How many times has he visited you?

So: As she handed him my passport, Three times

VO:  You have your visa, relax.  Show me some Pics

IMPORTANT

They required my 2005 tax return.  We were CR-1  I was under the impression they finacial was taken cre of at NVC

Thank you God, and everyone else in our lives that has made this moment possible.  I also would like to thank the Candle members for allowing me to be a part of this important website. B)

OBXTRAINMAN :pilot:

234392[/snapback]

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :D

AND A CRI NO LESS!

HAVE A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER!

Yehaa everybody,  Sorry for the delay.  Short part, We have it in our hands :roller:  :roller:

Long part,  first the tropical depression that went up the coast before I left, caused severe thunderstorms that delayed my plane.  It was a beautiful day where I was, but the plane was delayed 2 hours in Philly.  That stated a chain of events which delayed me in LA all night.  They finally made arrangments for me to fly to Tokyo and still make it to my sweety a few hours before her interview :roller:  After sitting all night, because I missed the original flight by about a half hour.  They were boarding as I was landing.  Oh yeah, no available hotel rooms either.  I sat from midnight untill the next morning :roller: Anyway  They finally made arrangements for me to take alternate route.  I finally got settled at the gate around 3 PM the follwing day.  No food, nothing but water for 1.5 days.  Every plane was late, every airport a full on run for next flight.  I had began my journey over 28 hours earlier by the time I finally boarded.  I couldn't find on the new tickets my seating code.  I just got in line after they were seating section 3.  The stewardest said please go straight over and forward .  They had given me first class on United :roller:

I now know what flying first class means :roller: BY the way it took 3 days for my luggage to catch up to me.

Now, we are at the consulate.  She comes down with the propaganda the sharks are handing out.  I had waited on the 4th floor for quite awhile, it was very hot.  I had told my wife I would be on the first floor if not on the 4th.  It was nice and cool there. I had just ordered a tasty mango slushy when she arrived, frowning, shark papers in hand.  She could not keep up her guise for long, a big smile, then she produced the PINK SLIP.  After I orderd her a tasty blueberry slushy, it started to sink into the both of us.  After a bitter sweet 1.5 years, our journey was concluding.  I could feel my eye start to sting, I looked at her, hers were turning red also.  We managed to contain our emotions.

Now it is Wednesday morning, I get up in my old military fashion, crack of dawn.  I go down to get us some breakfast.  I then rousted her out of the rucksack.  We get to China Post.  No green EMS for us :roller:  :roller:  She was one of the first to pass her interview that morning.  Her two friends got theirs, but alas, none for us.  We were both aware that she could still be denied.  We spent all day Wednesday being sad.  Thursday morning after sleeping in, she called China Post.  Shriek!!!  Kenny!!!  It is there!!!

IMPORTANT

They required my 2005 tax return.  We were CR-1  I was under the impression they finacial was taken cre of at NVC

Thank you God, and everyone else in our lives that has made this moment possible.  I also would like to thank the Candle members for allowing me to be a part of this important website. :roller:

OBXTRAINMAN :roller:

234392[/snapback]

I am very, very happy for you - congratz on this success and best wishes always on your new life together ...

Wheel Man

Yehaa everybody,  Sorry for the delay.  Short part, We have it in our hands :wub:  :romeojuliet:

Long part,  first the tropical depression that went up the coast before I left, caused severe thunderstorms that delayed my plane.  It was a beautiful day where I was, but the plane was delayed 2 hours in Philly.  That stated a chain of events which delayed me in LA all night.  They finally made arrangments for me to fly to Tokyo and still make it to my sweety a few hours before her interview :unsure:  After sitting all night, because I missed the original flight by about a half hour.  They were boarding as I was landing.  Oh yeah, no available hotel rooms either.  I sat from midnight untill the next morning :angry: Anyway  They finally made arrangements for me to take alternate route.  I finally got settled at the gate around 3 PM the follwing day.  No food, nothing but water for 1.5 days.  Every plane was late, every airport a full on run for next flight.  I had began my journey over 28 hours earlier by the time I finally boarded.  I couldn't find on the new tickets my seating code.  I just got in line after they were seating section 3.  The stewardest said please go straight over and forward .  They had given me first class on United :o

I now know what flying first class means B) BY the way it took 3 days for my luggage to catch up to me.

Now it is Wednesday morning, I get up in my old military fashion, crack of dawn.  I go down to get us some breakfast.  I then rousted her out of the rucksack.  We get to China Post.  No green EMS for us :o  :angry:  She was one of the first to pass her interview that morning.  Her two friends got theirs, but alas, none for us.  We were both aware that she could still be denied.  We spent all day Wednesday being sad.  Thursday morning after sleeping in, she called China Post.  Shriek!!!  Kenny!!!  It is there!!!

IMPORTANT

Thank you God, and everyone else in our lives that has made this moment possible.  I also would like to thank the Candle members for allowing me to be a part of this important website. B)

OBXTRAINMAN :pilot:

234392[/snapback]

I am so glad you had success. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)