Touchdown!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with DOS. The P4 is being sent out today and the interview is scheduled for September 5 at 7:15 am. This leads me to another question. My SO's sister is scheduled to have a baby at the end of Sept. If the SO wants to stay in China can we have the visa date start later on? I would like the clock on my 90 day time period to start when she reaches US soil.

Yippee!

I just got off the phone with DOS.  The P4 is being sent out today and the interview is scheduled for September 5 at 7:15 am.  This leads me to another question.  My SO's sister is scheduled to have a baby at the end of Sept.  If the SO wants to stay in China can we have the visa date start later on?  I would like the clock on my 90 day time period to start when she reaches US soil. 

Yippee!

233845[/snapback]

Congrats Bill!

:yahoo:

I will be there for her return trip here. We are going to spend a week in China and then a week here getting adjusted. We are either going to Shanghai or her parents hometown of Beiliu. I think she may want to be there for the birth of her niece. We will see.

I just got off the phone with DOS.  The P4 is being sent out today and the interview is scheduled for September 5 at 7:15 am.  This leads me to another question.  My SO's sister is scheduled to have a baby at the end of Sept.  If the SO wants to stay in China can we have the visa date start later on?  I would like the clock on my 90 day time period to start when she reaches US soil. 

Yippee!

233845[/snapback]

Congrats Bill!

:yahoo:

233854[/snapback]

Thanks!!!!!

:toot: