USCIS updated

I see where the USCIS website has updated to July 11th and are now processing K1's from March 3rd. At least it's an update. Has anyone heard anything about their RFE's for IMBRA? <_<

I see where the USCIS website has updated to July 11th and are now processing K1's from March 3rd.  At least it's an update.  Has anyone heard anything about their RFE's for IMBRA? <_<

230212[/snapback]

Thanks for the info! : )

I see where the USCIS website has updated to July 11th and are now processing K1's from March 3rd.  At least it's an update.  Has anyone heard anything about their RFE's for IMBRA? :(

230212[/snapback]

Thanks for the info! : )

230230[/snapback]

Hmmm.. i see it still says june 20th

When I checked this morning (PCT) it absolutely said July 11th and that they were processing from March 3. Now it has changed back. Sorry if I mislead anyone; I'm only posting what it said. :(

A few people on VJ said the dates had changed and then went back... they said the K3 was still showing March 5th ... lets see now that's 8 weeks and it hasn't changed 1 day. After going through this crap the government better never ask me for anything or to do anything ... I'll spit in their.... ok calm down Stephen..

When I checked this morning (PCT) it absolutely said July 11th and that they were processing from March 3.  Now it has changed back.  Sorry if I mislead anyone; I'm only posting what it said.  B)

230245[/snapback]

It is weird, and now it's back to July 11th again... B)

Today is July 11, and I have not received my RFE yet.

230277[/snapback]

Mike, hang in there, you'll get it. At this point, it appears that nothing is happening anyway. They did update to July 11th "again." That was interesting. It's like someone was told, "okay, go ahead and update it." Then something happened and they were told, "no, wait, don't do it yet, put the old date back in. Then, later on, "okay, update it now." The further ahead we go, the more behind we get. :lol:

Today is July 11, and I have not received my RFE yet.

230277[/snapback]

Mike, hang in there, you'll get it. At this point, it appears that nothing is happening anyway. They did update to July 11th "again." That was interesting. It's like someone was told, "okay, go ahead and update it." Then something happened and they were told, "no, wait, don't do it yet, put the old date back in. Then, later on, "okay, update it now." The further ahead we go, the more behind we get. :angry:

230348[/snapback]

It's been seen to do that before - when they process a file from July 11, then one from the old date, and then one from July 11 again.

The time simply reflects the most recent file processed at the time of the update.