K-2 Interview Results

I stood in line at 6:00am while my wife feed our son, at 7:15 we entered and I went for much deserved coffee. :vava:

At 10:30 they came down and the visa was approved. They asked to see our marriage license, mom's birth certificate and divorce certificate.

The VO asked our son where I was and he told her I was on the 4th floor drinking coffee, which got a big laugh.

We plan to return to the US on Saturday and will have dinner with Dan R and his wife.

There seemed to be a large number of approvals today.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stood in line at 6:00am while my wife feed our son, at 7:15 we entered and I went for much deserved coffee.  :P

At 10:30 they came down and the visa was approved. They asked to see our marriage license, mom's birth certificate and divorce certificate.

The VO asked our son where I was and he told her I was on the 4th floor drinking coffee, which got a big laugh.

We plan to return to the US on Saturday and will have dinner with Dan R and his wife.

227682[/snapback]

:vava: Congrats

Good to hear.  Congratulations.  I take it the consulate would not allow both parents (natural and step) in for the interview.  Or, was it that you really wanted that cup of coffee? :unsure:

227697[/snapback]

I tried to get approval to go to the interview, but no success. If my wife had been deathly ill it would have been a strong possibility but it would have been a major hassle.

The Mocha's are pretty good, but at US prices. :D

Way to go Lee. I am glad you prepped him so well. :cheering: Did they allow the YoYo in the interview waiting area?

See you when you get back, have a safe and fun plane trip.

Mike and Rong

227704[/snapback]

That was BoWen's own creation on the answer, the kid is smart. :unsure:

The YoYo it waited with me in the coffee shop, I didn't want to be the first case of being banned from the consulate. :D

I stood in line at 6:00am while my wife feed our son, at 7:15 we entered and I went for much deserved coffee.  :angry:

227682[/snapback]

Congratulations! I just got my I-130 approved. I still have a long way to go. Good Luck!