So am I the only one...

*cries*

Congrats to everyone else, I don't mean to rain on your parade.

Do they only do the interview scheduling once a week, or would it be worth it to call every day this week? Or am I going to be waiting another month now? :rolleyes:

My "eligible" date was 6/5, everyone else near seems to be scheduled today...

*cries*

Mike

Guest pushbrk
*cries*

Do they only do the interview scheduling once a week, or would it be worth it to call every day this week?  Or am I going to be waiting another month now?  :rolleyes:

*cries*

Mike

226691[/snapback]

I didn't get my interview but yes, call every day. It's not just a one day thing.

What kind of visa? Timeline?

There are several more we know about with similar timelines waiting. Didn't know about you cause you don't have a timeline posted.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
Added to signature

226697[/snapback]

Mike...there was no need to apologize to me in an earlier thread!! I certainly can understand and appreciate your frustration. But, I bet you will know by next week your interview date!! In fact, I'll bet ya a six pack!! But before you agree to the bet, please know that I never lose a "six pack bet"...hehe. Also, as I mentioned before, I called every Monday and Friday. I beleive the Guz does a lot of their processing on Saturdays. Every important package and intertrview news was given to me on Monday. Never on a Friday. So I presume that they are more productive on Saturdays than during the week. Soooo, are ya going to take my bet or not!!!!!! :whistling:

*cries*

Do they only do the interview scheduling once a week, or would it be worth it to call every day this week?  Or am I going to be waiting another month now?  :whistling:

*cries*

Mike

226691[/snapback]

Not everyone, Mike.

I just got off the phone with DOS. Not only do we NOT have an interview date, Manyun isn't even eligible yet becasue her name check is still pending.

Mike

I actually already had most of MHL timeline in the chart.. so anyone could of gone there to see his timeline... when someone states their dates in some discussion, I put this in the chart...

It looks like there are just under 18 people waiting for P4; 11 of them are K1s and you appear as #8 in that list... although, frankly, anyone could get it in any order at this point.

I'm half expecting to continue to see those who were caught in the delayed Jan shipments out of NVC to get P4s first.. so far, one has.

From an NVC out perspective, MHL is almost last on the K1 list... but usually the P3 return dates are more indicative of getting P4...

As has been stated recently, the last few days of a month and the first few days are the highest incident of P4 mailings.. so we can expect the next two weeks to have more P4s.

-----

michaelandmanyun just posted an example of something I'll put into the chart based on a comment..that the namecheck is pending...

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)
*cries*

Do they only do the interview scheduling once a week, or would it be worth it to call every day this week?  Or am I going to be waiting another month now?  :bangin:

*cries*

Mike

226691[/snapback]

No, not the only one

Guest pushbrk
*cries*

Do they only do the interview scheduling once a week, or would it be worth it to call every day this week?  Or am I going to be waiting another month now?  :bangin:

*cries*

Mike

226691[/snapback]

No, not the only one

226752[/snapback]

The MAYBE good news is that for some unexplained reason GUZ seems to fill the end of the month interview schedule first. Those who receive P4 later, seem to be more likely to have the early in the month interview dates.

We may all be looking at August but those still waiting for news may have a shorter wait for the interview. We'll have to watch this real closely, since we have a big pack of us waiting at the moment.

*cries*

Do they only do the interview scheduling once a week, or would it be worth it to call every day this week?  Or am I going to be waiting another month now?  :cheering:

*cries*

Mike

226691[/snapback]

No, not the only one

226752[/snapback]

The MAYBE good news is that for some unexplained reason GUZ seems to fill the end of the month interview schedule first. Those who receive P4 later, seem to be more likely to have the early in the month interview dates.

226753[/snapback]

I think my supply of optimism is about all used up. Three months ago I would have been looking at the same thing, later assignments seem to come earlier in the month, then I would have noticed that there seem to still be a lot of open slots in the first part of July (depending on the 7/4 holiday schedule), then I would have thought about the fact that there has been as little as 14 days between P4 and the interview.........

But now, older and wiser, I also know it could just as well be October.

*cries*

Do they only do the interview scheduling once a week, or would it be worth it to call every day this week?  Or am I going to be waiting another month now?  :lol:

*cries*

Mike

226691[/snapback]

No your not the only one! I've given up even thinking we will get an interview this year. SCREW IT! :lol: