Iwas told that some people had been forced to.....

I was told that some people had been forced to bribe the physicians in order to pass the physical examination. Is it true or just a rumor?

My wife just got the interview letter from Guangzhou Consulate, how long will it take to for her to get the visa?

What are the important issues of the interview?

Thanks!

I was told that some people had been forced to bribe the physicians in order to pass the physical examination. Is it true or just a rumor?

My wife just got the interview letter from Guangzhou Consulate, how long will it take to for her to get the visa?

Thanks!

221630[/snapback]

My personal observation from GZ was that the exam was performed honestly and profesionally. The clinic was run in stages so there was never a time where one person could cause problems.

Guest pushbrk

Thanks!

221630[/snapback]

It is often helpful to consider the source. We "hear" a lot of wrong information in life.

If you wish to receive the results sooner there is a fixed fee for expediting them. Perhaps somebody misunderstood.

There were some reported cases of some clinics saying some beneficiaries were HIV positive but it could be fixed with some shots along with a hefty fee about 3 years ago. I haven't heard of any other cases since then. I assume it was an isolated incident that has been dealt with. Just go to a reputable clinic that other CFL members have used and you will be fine

There were some reported cases of some clinics saying some beneficiaries were HIV positive but it could be fixed with some shots along with a hefty fee about 3 years ago.  I haven't heard of any other cases since then.  I assume it was an isolated incident that has been dealt with.  Just go to a reputable clinic that other CFL members have used and you will be fine

221777[/snapback]

Carl, I was just going to post something about this, Jie had heard a story like that on 001. However, thankfully the large #'s of people going thru GZ hospitals with success shows it was indeed isolated, if even true.

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)