Hey guys and ladies,

Just wanted to say thank you for all the help you were able to give so quickly and generously. We have book our tickets and will be back in Boston just in time for 4th of July :ph34r: !!! My wife is going to post a run through of her experience and hopefully that might some other people on their way to Guangzhou.

Thanks again,

Jason

Hey guys and ladies,

Just wanted to say thank you for all the help you were able to give so quickly and generously. We have book our tickets and will be back in Boston just in time for 4th of July  :ph34r: !!! My wife is going to post a run through of her experience and hopefully that might some other people on their way to Guangzhou.

Thanks again,

Jason

221196[/snapback]

Good for you!!! Enjoy yourself.

Hey guys and ladies,

Just wanted to say thank you for all the help you were able to give so quickly and generously. We have book our tickets and will be back in Boston just in time for 4th of July  :roller: !!! My wife is going to post a run through of her experience and hopefully that might some other people on their way to Guangzhou.

Thanks again,

Jason

221196[/snapback]

Congratulations!

:rolleyes: :roller: :roller: :roller:

It must feel super to be done with the waiting and worry.

We love hearing news like this.

Congratulations! I'll be at a Red Sox game on the 16th. Something tells me you won't be there. :D

:lol: :toot: