(Admins please move this if in wrong place.)

I have been trying not to blow up and tell everyone how I really feel. Everyone as in the Senators office, DOS and GUZ.

I did lose it just a bit when no one at my Senators office would return my calls. So I called the Senators D.C office and told them how I really feel. Amazing enough the very next day my local office called me. Of course she said there's nothing she can really do. She emailed GUZ a few weeks ago and that's about it for her. I told her she contacted the incorrect people. Our case is stuck in name check and GUZ is not who you want to contact. I suggested DOS or the FBI. She said DOS really isn't a very good source and they usually know less then GUZ. And that she won't try the FBI. Goes to show what she knows. Zip!

I had one Senators office tell me that she has some people she's been trying to help that have been in name check delay since the year 2000. She said that normal time frame for name check is 2 weeks to 3 or 4 months. I told her that 30 days is more like average. She then told me it could very well take 3 or 4 yrs. I told her a response like that is unacceptable and I am asking for someone to give me an explanation as to why the delay. Needless to say she agreed to contact the FBI and try to get some answers. I don't expect any response. I'm just hoping that the more people I contact, will result in some attention and maybe someone will finally get serious and do their job.

It just chaps my ass when I think about the illegals parading around on the television and nothing is done. Did they go through security clearance? F**k NO! Does the gov give a crap? NO! But my oh my, we need to make sure my sweet little chinese fiance isn't some undercover terrorist. This is BS and I'm sick of it. I'm a tax paying citizen and I deserve to be treated better then the 12mill illegals.

President Bush's press Secretary was on the news last night saying that "what most people don't understand is that it will take these illegals longer then anyone else to become citizens. And they will also have to pay fines and learn English." BIG F'n DEAL! They are already in the Country. They don't care how long it takes. They didin't come here for citizenship. They came here for work. I have nothing against the illegals. They want to work, go for it. But they are in the Country and my Li isn't. How long does it take to check someone's background? I could have swam to China and investigated her by now. WTF?

Sorry I feel like a broken record. I'm depressed, pizzed, angry and I want to ..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And now I hear on the news that the World Health Department is ordering Tamiflu to get ready for distribution and prepare for the worse. One more thing I need to be stressed about.

It's the not knowing that's killing me. I could very well be sitting here one year from now still waiting. (notice how i'm jumping all over the place, i'm losing it)

I need my Li with me and I need her NOW!

Ok now i'm ready for everyone to tell me to chill out, shutup and just wait. No need for me to be freaking out. Won't do any good. :sosad:

And for all of you that have been waiting for one or two years, please don't get upset with me expressing how I feel. I've seen your timelines and you have my sympathy. I commend you for having the strenght to survive this ordeal without going crazy. Some on here would say that my timeline isn't out of the ordinary. I agree totally. But our namecheck isn't ordinary and I am concerned.

That's it for me. I'm out!

Edited by IluvmyLi (see edit history)

I have been trying not to blow up and tell everyone how I really feel.  Everyone as in the Senators office, DOS and GUZ.

I did lose it just a bit when no one at my Senators office would return my calls.  So I called the Senators D.C office and told them how I really feel.  Amazing enough the very next day my local office called me.  Of course she said there's nothing she can really do.  She emailed GUZ a few weeks ago and that's about it for her.  I told her she contacted the incorrect people.  Our case is stuck in name check and GUZ is not who    you want to contact.  I suggested DOS or the FBI.  She said DOS really isn't a very good source and they usually know less then GUZ.  And that she won't try the FBI.  Goes to show what she knows.  Zip!

I had one Senators office tell me that she has some people she's been trying to help that have been in name check delay since the year 2000.  She said that normal time frame for name check is 2 weeks to 3 or 4 months.  I told her that 30 days is more like average.  She then told me it could very well take 3 or 4 yrs.  I told her a response like that is unacceptable and I am asking for someone to give me an explanation as to why the delay.  Needless to say she agreed to contact the FBI and try to get some answers.  I don't expect any response.  I'm just hoping that the more people I contact, will result in some attention and maybe someone will finally get serious and do their job.

It just chaps my ass when I think about the illegals parading around on the television and nothing is done.  Did they go through security clearance?  F**k NO!  Does the gov give a crap?  NO!  But my oh my, we need to make sure my sweet little chinese fiance isn't some undercover terrorist.  This is BS and I'm sick of it.  I'm a tax paying citizen and I deserve to be treated better then the 12mill illegals.

President Bush's press Secretary was on the news last night saying that "what most people don't understand is that it will take these illegals longer then anyone else to become citizens.  And they will also have to pay fines and learn English."  BIG F'n DEAL!  They are already in the Country.  They don't care how long it takes.  They didin't come here for citizenship.  They came here for work.  I have nothing against the illegals.  They want to work, go for it.  But they are in the Country and my Li isn't.  How long does it take to check someone's background?  I could have swam to China and investigated her by now.  WTF?

Sorry I feel like a broken record.  I'm depressed, pizzed, angry and I want to ..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And now I hear on the news that the World Health Department is ordering Tamiflu to get ready for distribution and prepare for the worse.  One more thing I need to be stressed about.

It's the not knowing that's killing me.  I could very well be sitting here one year from now still waiting.  (notice how i'm jumping all over the place, i'm losing it)

Ok now i'm ready for everyone to tell me to chill out, shutup and just wait.  No need for me to be freaking out.  Won't do any good.    :sosad:

And for all of you that have been waiting for one or two years, please don't get upset with me expressing how I feel.  I've seen your timelines and you have my sympathy.  I commend you for having the strenght to survive this ordeal without going crazy.  Some on here would say that my timeline isn't out of the ordinary.  I agree totally.  But our namecheck isn't ordinary and I am concerned.

That's it for me.  I'm out!

218955[/snapback]

I just talked to my Ivy on the phone. I got totally depressed. After we talked, I came to CFL to find a post that reflected what I feel. Yours was the first post I read. Although we are in different boats, damn , can I relate to what you said. This is soooo unfair. I love my SO so much. She is just a little innocent Chinese lady who has never done anything wrong in her life. She is as far from being a threat or terrorist as you can get. And so am I , damn it. I can trace my ancestry back to the 1600's. All my family, including me, served in the military. I have a clean record. I don't even have a speeding ticket. Yet, here I am, waiting for a NOA2 and that is being delayed because of a Marriage Broker Law. I agree with the law, but, certainly there must be a way to speed this up. Come on, get real! We are living in 2006 for God sake. We have computers that give out information in a flash. Check me out. Do whatever you have to do, but, please, do something. Don't play with my life. I have served this country. I have given up years of my life for this country. I deserve better treatment. There, now I got that off my chest. I know how you feel. Sometimes, we just have to throw it out there, tell it like it is, and then, go to bed and, hopefully, sleep, and get up tomorrow and start all over again. Yes! I know how you feel. I also know that many of us here at CFL feel the same way. I know that those who already have their wives here have been through it. Many of them stay tuned to CFL and offer support. I appreciate that. I read many responses and most are cliches', but they all mean well. That, I appreciate. I am rambling here because I miss my Yonghua so much. And I get pissed too. :P

Edited by RLS (see edit history)

I agree with the law, but, certainly there must be a way to speed this up. Come on, get real! We are living in 2006 for God sake. We have computers that give out information in a flash. Check me out. Do whatever you have to do, but, please, do something. Don't play with my life. I have served this country. I have given up years of my life for this country. I deserve better treatment.

Well said. Here here!!!!!

Rick and Yanlan

Ps I too have been going through the government channels. NOTHING!!!!!

The same old response that I have posted earlier this week. Shut up and wait! They even told the Vice president the exact same damn thing. Every letter said, "it can not be determined how long this will take, it is under adminis-trator review".

Anyone wants to see the real letters I can send you a copy.

I think it is time for a new adminis-tratiors in GUZ.

I have never been arrested, and neither has Yanlan.

You can get credit reports in one minute, police record checks in one minute, FBI checks in one minute, read the stack of papers you so graciously asked for, in less than a day.

It should be if the VO rejects an application they investigate the thing the next day. Think this will stop the uselss rejections and delays they pose on all of us? Not to mention the taxpayers money?

Oh yea.............I am sick and tired of seeing Yanlan crying everyday on msn, asking me what she did wrong at the interview. She thinks it's her fault she didn't pass, not a problem with my things, as she says.

I have been trying not to blow up and tell everyone how I really feel.  Everyone as in the Senators office, DOS and GUZ.

I did lose it just a bit when no one at my Senators office would return my calls.  So I called the Senators D.C office and told them how I really feel.  Amazing enough the very next day my local office called me.  Of course she said there's nothing she can really do.  She emailed GUZ a few weeks ago and that's about it for her.  I told her she contacted the incorrect people.  Our case is stuck in name check and GUZ is not who    you want to contact.  I suggested DOS or the FBI.  She said DOS really isn't a very good source and they usually know less then GUZ.  And that she won't try the FBI.  Goes to show what she knows.  Zip!

I had one Senators office tell me that she has some people she's been trying to help that have been in name check delay since the year 2000.  She said that normal time frame for name check is 2 weeks to 3 or 4 months.  I told her that 30 days is more like average.  She then told me it could very well take 3 or 4 yrs.  I told her a response like that is unacceptable and I am asking for someone to give me an explanation as to why the delay.  Needless to say she agreed to contact the FBI and try to get some answers.  I don't expect any response.  I'm just hoping that the more people I contact, will result in some attention and maybe someone will finally get serious and do their job.

It just chaps my ass when I think about the illegals parading around on the television and nothing is done.  Did they go through security clearance?  F**k NO!  Does the gov give a crap?  NO!  But my oh my, we need to make sure my sweet little chinese fiance isn't some undercover terrorist.  This is BS and I'm sick of it.  I'm a tax paying citizen and I deserve to be treated better then the 12mill illegals.

President Bush's press Secretary was on the news last night saying that "what most people don't understand is that it will take these illegals longer then anyone else to become citizens.  And they will also have to pay fines and learn English."  BIG F'n DEAL!  They are already in the Country.  They don't care how long it takes.  They didin't come here for citizenship.  They came here for work.  I have nothing against the illegals.  They want to work, go for it.  But they are in the Country and my Li isn't.  How long does it take to check someone's background?  I could have swam to China and investigated her by now.  WTF?

Sorry I feel like a broken record.  I'm depressed, pizzed, angry and I want to ..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And now I hear on the news that the World Health Department is ordering Tamiflu to get ready for distribution and prepare for the worse.  One more thing I need to be stressed about.

It's the not knowing that's killing me.  I could very well be sitting here one year from now still waiting.  (notice how i'm jumping all over the place, i'm losing it)

Ok now i'm ready for everyone to tell me to chill out, shutup and just wait.  No need for me to be freaking out.  Won't do any good.    :sosad:

And for all of you that have been waiting for one or two years, please don't get upset with me expressing how I feel.  I've seen your timelines and you have my sympathy.  I commend you for having the strenght to survive this ordeal without going crazy.  Some on here would say that my timeline isn't out of the ordinary.  I agree totally.  But our namecheck isn't ordinary and I am concerned.

218955[/snapback]

I can undersand your frustration. really I do. But you might want to ease up and take it easy. You might know I was where you are this time last year. your timeline is maybe one month ahead where i was last year. You seem to be close. You have done what you could, so now it is time to try and relax a little. Getting angry at everybody won't help and then your finacee will still have to go to the interview and face goverment worker. Getting angry won't make anything happen any earlier. As I rememeber, my then fiancee got her P4 in July, they all vary in your postion now and you REALLY want your love next to you, but sit back and understand you can't worry about things you have no control over. You have done and and said what you could, now is the time to sit back and wait.

218955[/snapback]

I just talked to my Ivy on the phone. I got totally depressed. After we talked, I came to CFL to find a post that reflected what I feel. Yours was the first post I read. Although we are in different boats, damn , can I relate to what you said. This is soooo unfair. I love my SO so much. She is just a little innocent Chinese lady who has never done anything wrong in her life. She is as far from being a threat or terrorist as you can get. And so am I , damn it. I can trace my ancestry back to the 1600's. All my family, including me, served in the military. I have a clean record. I don't even have a speeding ticket. Yet, here I am, waiting for a NOA2 and that is being delayed because of a Marriage Broker Law. I agree with the law, but, certainly there must be a way to speed this up. Come on, get real! We are living in 2006 for God sake. We have computers that give out information in a flash. Check me out. Do whatever you have to do, but, please, do something. Don't play with my life. I have served this country. I have given up years of my life for this country. I deserve better treatment. There, now I got that off my chest. I know how you feel. Sometimes, we just have to throw it out there, tell it like it is, and then, go to bed and, hopefully, sleep, and get up tomorrow and start all over again. Yes! I know how you feel. I also know that many of us here at CFL feel the same way. I know that those who already have their wives here have been through it. Many of them stay tuned to CFL and offer support. I appreciate that. I read many responses and most are cliches', but they all mean well. That, I appreciate. I am rambling here because I miss my Yonghua so much. And I get pissed too. :(

218961[/snapback]

I feel you guy’s pain. I posted a similar thread yesterday about mine. Ex-Marine and Vietnam vet and this country won’t let me be with my wife… A fine thank you. Let’s remember why we went this route…. and keep focused on the “prize”

When Li and my case was stuck at NVC for over ONE YEAR I think we both went crazy too.  It was Maura Harty's assistants who got the whole thing unstuck in less than 5 working days.

I hope they work for you.

Larry

218959[/snapback]

Maura Harty must be extremely busy. I have called her office and was only put into the DOS 1225 line.

I emailed her office early last week and never received a response. I will try again next week.

218955[/snapback]

I just talked to my Ivy on the phone. I got totally depressed. After we talked, I came to CFL to find a post that reflected what I feel. Yours was the first post I read. Although we are in different boats, damn , can I relate to what you said. This is soooo unfair. I love my SO so much. She is just a little innocent Chinese lady who has never done anything wrong in her life. She is as far from being a threat or terrorist as you can get. And so am I , damn it. I can trace my ancestry back to the 1600's. All my family, including me, served in the military. I have a clean record. I don't even have a speeding ticket. Yet, here I am, waiting for a NOA2 and that is being delayed because of a Marriage Broker Law. I agree with the law, but, certainly there must be a way to speed this up. Come on, get real! We are living in 2006 for God sake. We have computers that give out information in a flash. Check me out. Do whatever you have to do, but, please, do something. Don't play with my life. I have served this country. I have given up years of my life for this country. I deserve better treatment. There, now I got that off my chest. I know how you feel. Sometimes, we just have to throw it out there, tell it like it is, and then, go to bed and, hopefully, sleep, and get up tomorrow and start all over again. Yes! I know how you feel. I also know that many of us here at CFL feel the same way. I know that those who already have their wives here have been through it. Many of them stay tuned to CFL and offer support. I appreciate that. I read many responses and most are cliches', but they all mean well. That, I appreciate. I am rambling here because I miss my Yonghua so much. And I get pissed too. :(

218961[/snapback]

RLS,

Yes it helps to vent a bit here and then just continue with life and hope to receive news soon. We have a great bunch of members here that understand how emotional this trip is and offer tremendous support.

Hang in there and good luck.

Oh yea.............I am sick and tired of seeing Yanlan crying everyday on msn, asking me what she did wrong at the interview. She thinks it's her fault she didn't pass, not a problem with my things, as she says.

218973[/snapback]

Rick i'm sorry to hear Yanlan is having such a difficult time with this. I'm sure she thinks the american gov is out to get her. Such a good 1st impression for her isn't it.

And the bs response the Adminis-traitors give about not being able to give out specific informatoin is ridiculous. It's our case and our names. If there is a problem, let us know for cripes sake.

Rick for them to have you go all the way to china for an interview and then say "by the way, wer were just kidding. Go home and wait some more." Talk about torture.

218955[/snapback]

I can undersand your frustration. really I do. But you might want to ease up and take it easy. You might know I was where you are this time last year. your timeline is maybe one month ahead where i was last year. You seem to be close. You have done what you could, so now it is time to try and relax a little. Getting angry at everybody won't help and then your finacee will still have to go to the interview and face goverment worker. Getting angry won't make anything happen any earlier. As I rememeber, my then fiancee got her P4 in July, they all vary in your postion now and you REALLY want your love next to you, but sit back and understand you can't worry about things you have no control over. You have done and and said what you could, now is the time to sit back and wait.

218976[/snapback]

NewDay2006 your correct and I understand getting angry does no good. But they are messing with our lives. Seeing our SO's sad and crying is very painful.

Again, not knowing is the hard part.

Thanks for the reply.

I have been trying not to blow up and tell everyone how I really feel.?Everyone as in the Senators office, DOS and GUZ.

I did lose it just a bit when no one at my Senators office would return my calls.?So I called the Senators D.C office and told them how I really feel.?Amazing enough the very next day my local office called me.?Of course she said there's nothing she can really do.?She emailed GUZ a few weeks ago and that's about it for her.?I told her she contacted the incorrect people.?Our case is stuck in name check and GUZ is not who??you want to contact.?I suggested DOS or the FBI.?She said DOS really isn't a very good source and they usually know less then GUZ.?And that she won't try the FBI.?Goes to show what she knows.?Zip!

I had one Senators office tell me that she has some people she's been trying to help that have been in name check delay since the year 2000.?She said that normal time frame for name check is 2 weeks to 3 or 4 months.?I told her that 30 days is more like average.?She then told me it could very well take 3 or 4 yrs.?I told her a response like that is unacceptable and I am asking for someone to give me an explanation as to why the delay.?Needless to say she agreed to contact the FBI and try to get some answers.?I don't expect any response.?I'm just hoping that the more people I contact, will result in some attention and maybe someone will finally get serious and do their job.

It just chaps my ass when I think about the illegals parading around on the television and nothing is done.?Did they go through security clearance??F**k NO!?Does the gov give a crap??NO!?But my oh my, we need to make sure my sweet little chinese fiance isn't some undercover terrorist.?This is BS and I'm sick of it.?I'm a tax paying citizen and I deserve to be treated better then the 12mill illegals.

President Bush's press Secretary was on the news last night saying that "what most people don't understand is that it will take these illegals longer then anyone else to become citizens.?And they will also have to pay fines and learn English."?BIG F'n DEAL!?They are already in the Country.?They don't care how long it takes.?They didin't come here for citizenship.?They came here for work.?I have nothing against the illegals.?They want to work, go for it.?But they are in the Country and my Li isn't.?How long does it take to check someone's background??I could have swam to China and investigated her by now.?WTF?

Sorry I feel like a broken record.?I'm depressed, pizzed, angry and I want to ..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And now I hear on the news that the World Health Department is ordering Tamiflu to get ready for distribution and prepare for the worse.?One more thing I need to be stressed about.

It's the not knowing that's killing me.?I could very well be sitting here one year from now still waiting.?(notice how i'm jumping all over the place, i'm losing it)

I need my Li with me and I need her NOW!?

Ok now i'm ready for everyone to tell me to chill out, shutup and just wait.?No need for me to be freaking out.?Won't do any good.??:sosad:

And for all of you that have been waiting for one or two years, please don't get upset with me expressing how I feel.?I've seen your timelines and you have my sympathy.?I commend you for having the strenght to survive this ordeal without going crazy.?Some on here would say that my timeline isn't out of the ordinary.?I agree totally.?But our namecheck isn't ordinary and I am concerned.

That's it for me.?I'm out!

218955[/snapback]

218961[/snapback]

I feel you guy’s pain. I posted a similar thread yesterday about mine. Ex-Marine and Vietnam vet and this country won’t let me be with my wife?A fine thank you. Let’s remember why we went this route? and keep focused on the “prize?

218977[/snapback]

Stephen yes I do try and remember why I went this route. The love for my Li is what keeps me sane. Nothing will stop us from being together.

I have been trying not to blow up and tell everyone how I really feel.?Everyone as in the Senators office, DOS and GUZ.

I did lose it just a bit when no one at my Senators office would return my calls.?So I called the Senators D.C office and told them how I really feel.?Amazing enough the very next day my local office called me.?Of course she said there's nothing she can really do.?She emailed GUZ a few weeks ago and that's about it for her.?I told her she contacted the incorrect people.?Our case is stuck in name check and GUZ is not who??you want to contact.?I suggested DOS or the FBI.?She said DOS really isn't a very good source and they usually know less then GUZ.?And that she won't try the FBI.?Goes to show what she knows.?Zip!

I had one Senators office tell me that she has some people she's been trying to help that have been in name check delay since the year 2000.?She said that normal time frame for name check is 2 weeks to 3 or 4 months.?I told her that 30 days is more like average.?She then told me it could very well take 3 or 4 yrs.?I told her a response like that is unacceptable and I am asking for someone to give me an explanation as to why the delay.?Needless to say she agreed to contact the FBI and try to get some answers.?I don't expect any response.?I'm just hoping that the more people I contact, will result in some attention and maybe someone will finally get serious and do their job.

It just chaps my ass when I think about the illegals parading around on the television and nothing is done.?Did they go through security clearance??F**k NO!?Does the gov give a crap??NO!?But my oh my, we need to make sure my sweet little chinese fiance isn't some undercover terrorist.?This is BS and I'm sick of it.?I'm a tax paying citizen and I deserve to be treated better then the 12mill illegals.

President Bush's press Secretary was on the news last night saying that "what most people don't understand is that it will take these illegals longer then anyone else to become citizens.?And they will also have to pay fines and learn English."?BIG F'n DEAL!?They are already in the Country.?They don't care how long it takes.?They didin't come here for citizenship.?They came here for work.?I have nothing against the illegals.?They want to work, go for it.?But they are in the Country and my Li isn't.?How long does it take to check someone's background??I could have swam to China and investigated her by now.?WTF?

Sorry I feel like a broken record.?I'm depressed, pizzed, angry and I want to ..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And now I hear on the news that the World Health Department is ordering Tamiflu to get ready for distribution and prepare for the worse.?One more thing I need to be stressed about.

It's the not knowing that's killing me.?I could very well be sitting here one year from now still waiting.?(notice how i'm jumping all over the place, i'm losing it)

I need my Li with me and I need her NOW!?

Ok now i'm ready for everyone to tell me to chill out, shutup and just wait.?No need for me to be freaking out.?Won't do any good.??:lol:

And for all of you that have been waiting for one or two years, please don't get upset with me expressing how I feel.?I've seen your timelines and you have my sympathy.?I commend you for having the strenght to survive this ordeal without going crazy.?Some on here would say that my timeline isn't out of the ordinary.?I agree totally.?But our namecheck isn't ordinary and I am concerned.

That's it for me.?I'm out!

218955[/snapback]

I just talked to my Ivy on the phone. I got totally depressed. After we talked, I came to CFL to find a post that reflected what I feel. Yours was the first post I read. Although we are in different boats, damn , can I relate to what you said. This is soooo unfair. I love my SO so much. She is just a little innocent Chinese lady who has never done anything wrong in her life. She is as far from being a threat or terrorist as you can get. And so am I , damn it. I can trace my ancestry back to the 1600's. All my family, including me, served in the military. I have a clean record. I don't even have a speeding ticket. Yet, here I am, waiting for a NOA2 and that is being delayed because of a Marriage Broker Law. I agree with the law, but, certainly there must be a way to speed this up. Come on, get real! We are living in 2006 for God sake. We have computers that give out information in a flash. Check me out. Do whatever you have to do, but, please, do something. Don't play with my life. I have served this country. I have given up years of my life for this country. I deserve better treatment. There, now I got that off my chest. I know how you feel. Sometimes, we just have to throw it out there, tell it like it is, and then, go to bed and, hopefully, sleep, and get up tomorrow and start all over again. Yes! I know how you feel. I also know that many of us here at CFL feel the same way. I know that those who already have their wives here have been through it. Many of them stay tuned to CFL and offer support. I appreciate that. I read many responses and most are cliches', but they all mean well. That, I appreciate. I am rambling here because I miss my Yonghua so much. And I get pissed too. :wub:

218961[/snapback]

I feel you guy’s pain. I posted a similar thread yesterday about mine. Ex-Marine and Vietnam vet and this country won’t let me be with my wife?A fine thank you. Let’s remember why we went this route? and keep focused on the “prize?

218977[/snapback]

Stephen yes I do try and remember why I went this route. The love for my Li is what keeps me sane. Nothing will stop us from being together.

218994[/snapback]

I understand your frustration. Wish I could say something better than "hang in there". It will happen.

Todd, I aint gonna tell you to chill. While we have been fortunate and lucky to have had a speedy visa and get her here, i am now going through the same emotions about the AOS. Why do we have to do everything by the book while 12 million run around whining about how they deserve this and that!

What I can say is this.....if you want to bitch for real and get it out of your system in-person, Jie and myself are all ears.....since you and us are both in Denver, if you want to grab a bite to eat in the next few days, perhaps it would be helpful for us both. Let me know........Ken