I got my long-waited EMS!

The post man knocked at my door just now and gave me the Damned EMS!Yes, it's from GZ, sent on Mar 5th. <_< It has been 18 months since we first started the K-1 process.

I have booked the ticket to GZ this coming Sunday. And hopefully I can meet Mick's couple and Jennifer at the consulate on Monday.

I believe all blackhole sufferers will get good news soon!

My time line:

Interview -- 8/29/02

Resubmission -- 1/4/03

Cleared and cabled to GZ --2/14/03

cable received by GZ --2/24/03

EMS sent --3/5/03

EMS received --3/7/03

Littlebear, that is great news. congratulate !!! I was still pending. I think I would be the last one arrived Denver.

Don't worry Nicole, you never know what surprise you will get! They told you pending because they just don't know the status. Wait for a few days and it will come! <_<

Littlebear, that is great news. congratulate !!! I was still pending. I think I would be the last one arrived Denver.

Congratulations, LittleBear. Yet another August one!

Nicole, I fear that my fiancee will be one of the last from the August group. But it can't be much longer now, as it seems GZ has found the "August Pile" of cases and is finally working through them. <_<

Nicole, I fear that my fiancee will be one of the last from the August group.  But it can't be much longer now, as it seems GZ has found the "August Pile" of cases and is finally working through them. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: AZ, no, I fear I will be the last...though working on some exciting movement today with CA and hope to hear something soon - Monday?

Also, Li Yan was with Littlebear - could be a sign.

Nicole, I fear that my fiancee will be one of the last from the August group.  But it can't be much longer now, as it seems GZ has found the "August Pile" of cases and is finally working through them. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: AZ, no, I fear I will be the last...though working on some exciting movement today with CA and hope to hear something soon - Monday?

Also, Li Yan was with Littlebear - could be a sign.

Liyan had her interview the same day with me, which means her EMS is probably on the way! :rolleyes: