P3 Arrived

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

It looks like the log jam at GUZ is breaking up, for now at least. Lan received a telephone call a short time ago from China Post that they had her P3 and would be delivering it shortly. I don't recall seeing a post from anyone else that they'd been notified of the delivery, but it sure made us both very happy to hear it.... :headbang:

It looks like the log jam at GUZ is breaking up, for now at least. Lan received a telephone call a short time ago from China Post that they had her P3 and would be delivering it shortly. I don't recall seeing a post from anyone else that they'd been notified of the delivery, but it sure made us both very happy to hear it.... :roller:

210063[/snapback]

Congratulations, Jesse. I hope to tag along on your coattails. :rolleyes:

It looks like the log jam at GUZ is breaking up, for now at least. Lan received a telephone call a short time ago from China Post that they had her P3 and would be delivering it shortly. I don't recall seeing a post from anyone else that they'd been notified of the delivery, but it sure made us both very happy to hear it.... :D

210063[/snapback]

All good things comes to those who wait!!! :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Jesse!! My man!! Geeez!! three down and one to go!!

HOW