K-3 and CR1

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

I am attempting to compile a list of all CR1 and K3 petitions for Candle members. It will make it much easier to compile a timeline listing if those of you that want to be included, make sure that your timeline signature is up-to-date, and clearly indicates the petition type (CR1 and K3).

Please respond here if you want to be included in this new listing.

Thanks

Guest pushbrk
I am attempting to compile a list of all CR1 and K3 petitions for Candle members. It will make it much easier to compile a timeline listing if those of you that want to be included, make sure that your timeline signature is up-to-date, and clearly indicates the petition type (CR1 and K3).

Thanks

209871[/snapback]

K3 and CR1

Thanks

209871[/snapback]

Here's Mine

Here's a question to CR1s :

Since the P3 date is really prior to the NVC completed date (opposite for a K# )... do you want to see anything for P3 date ?

In the past, the P3 for CR1 was usually put in the charts as the NVC complete date.. in this way, the date for all visa types were consistent in terms of when they were sent to GUZ.

So, do CR1s want to see P3 dates (prior to NVC Complete) in a chart ??

Here CR1 +CR2

210415[/snapback]

Mama Bear, I'm curious... your timeline doesn't show that you paid your CR2.,... any reason?

I hope to be CR1 + CR2 in July. This depends on my divorce hearing in little more than 2 weeks and of course my planned marriage at the end of June in Nanning.

Here's a question to CR1s :

Since the P3 date is really prior to the NVC completed date (opposite for a K# )...  do you want to see anything for P3 date ?

In the past, the P3 for CR1 was usually put in the charts as the NVC complete date.. in this way, the date for all visa types were consistent in terms of when they were sent to GUZ.

So, do CR1s want to see P3 dates (prior to NVC Complete) in a chart ??

210493[/snapback]

Yes I do agree with you. Also it may eliminate some confusion with newbies confusing the cr-1 P-3 and the K P-3