I got EMS tracking number

I called DOS this noon (PST) and she gave me the EMS tracking number.

I am in August group, check my time line at the end.

After 196 days wait, I am so exciting and even forgot to ask when did our case got cleared.

I can’t believe that my fiancée even got the email from GZ yesterday (last night my time) and it said they didn't get authorizes from DOS yet... (but it's lots different of copy and paste than before), today it's total different story.

It happened suddenly and that make me think about,

1) The legend is true, GZ hold lot of cleared cases and needs more time to process. Keep your eyes open

2) GZ and even DOS info line can’t be trusted if they said it still pending due to the mess of GZ.

3) I should hold my breath until I double-check this tomorrow to make sure it’s not a false alarm that did happen at this forum. I will keep posting if some odd thing happen.

I really appreciate you guys especial for Mick, Joe, and the people create this forum for us.

Keep in mind, like the 001 JMs stated in the last letter to DOS and GZ “LOVE WILL PREVAIL!”, just need a little bit of time.

Good luck to all of you and I love my lady.

ST

NOA1: November 30, 2001

NOA2: January 29, 2002

Packet 3: May 14, 2002

Packet 4: July 13, 2002

Approved Interview date: August 20, 2002

Name check request: unknown

1st resubmitted: November 16, 2002

2nd resubmitted: January 28, 2003

<_< ;) ;)

just call EMS and verify with them that there is indeed a packet sent from GZ to your address. simple as that.

I did try it but it's only for international mails.

Internet inquiry for nationwide itself still under construction.

I will ask my lady to check it by phone.

thanks for your idea,

ST

I called DOS this noon (PST) and she gave me the EMS tracking number.

I am in August group, check my time line at the end.

After 196 days wait, I am so exciting and even forgot to ask when did our case got cleared.

I can’t believe that my fiancée even got the email from GZ yesterday (last night my time) and it said they didn't get authorizes from DOS yet... (but it's lots different of copy and paste than before), today it's total different story.

It happened suddenly and that make me think about,

1) The legend is true, GZ hold lot of cleared cases and needs more time to process. Keep your eyes open

2) GZ and even DOS info line can’t be trusted if they said it still pending due to the mess of GZ.

3) I should hold my breath until I double-check this tomorrow to make sure it’s not a false alarm that did happen at this forum. I will keep posting if some odd thing happen.

I really appreciate you guys especial for Mick, Joe, and the people create this forum for us.

Keep in mind, like the 001 JMs stated in the last letter to DOS and GZ “LOVE WILL PREVAIL!”, just need a little bit of time.

Good luck to all of you and I love my lady.

ST

NOA1: November 30, 2001

NOA2: January 29, 2002

Packet 3: May 14, 2002

Packet 4: July 13, 2002

Approved Interview date: August 20, 2002

Name check request: unknown

1st resubmitted: November 16, 2002

2nd resubmitted: January 28, 2003

:o  :P  :)

That is really a good news ! :D wish your lady get VISA in hand soon! :)

also since that name was resubmitted on Jan.28 it seems DOS has been cleared the early ones already. :lol:

I just received an forward email from my fiancee which confirmed our case have been claered truly.

The copy is as following,

ST

Dear Ms. xx:

Assistant Secretary Maura Harty has asked us to respond to your e-mail of March 3 requesting information about your fiancee visa application.

Our last communication about this case was an e-mail to your fiancee on February 25.

Your case was delayed by required security-related vetting through an interagency clearance process. We are happy to inform you that this process has been completed and that the Consulate has received permission to continue processing your case.

I hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Kxxxxxx Cxxxxx

Acting Director

Office of Public and Diplomatic Liaison

Visa Services

I just received an forward email from my fiancee which confirmed our case have been claered truly.

The copy is as following,

ST

Dear Ms. xx:

Assistant Secretary Maura Harty has asked us to respond to your e-mail of March 3 requesting information about your fiancee visa application. 

Our last communication about this case was an e-mail to your fiancee on February 25.

Your case was delayed by required security-related vetting through an interagency clearance process.  We are happy to inform you that this process has been completed and that the Consulate has received permission to continue processing your case.

I hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Kxxxxxx Cxxxxx

Acting Director

Office of Public and Diplomatic Liaison

Visa Services

GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

But DO confirm it through a secondary source....

Now I have to go.. Fiancee ordered me to get some sleep from the US bound plane she just boarded , before she arrives tomorrow :lol:

Yes, Sir ! But I just can't sleep tonight

Good night all !

I got another email from GZ which did forward from my fiancee.

I have three sources confirm this, and that means I can expect to see my lady sometime next week if no "technical glitch" issue.

thanks for everyone,

ST

·¢¼þÈË: Hays, Clayton P [mailto:HaysC@state.gov]

·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2003Äê3ÔÂ5ÈÕ 15:35

ÊÕ¼þÈË: 'xxxxx@szonline.net'

Ö÷Ìâ: RE: DO OUR NAME CHECK MANUALLY!

Ms. xx,

Your visa is ready to be printed. The Immigrant Visa Unit has mailed a notice to the address on record; the EMS invoice number is EJxxxxxxxxxCN.

The notice will instruct you to bring your passport and the notice itself to the consulate at your soonest convenience.

Barring a technical glitch, you should be able to pick up your visa the same day.

However, the Consulate recommends that you wait until you have the visa in hand before securing tickets to travel to the United States.

Regards,

Guangzhou IV Unit