Victory Appears Near!

Last night, GZ tells me that we are a "DB" ( duplicate submission), with no hope in sight. This morning, as I'm rushing to the airport for a flight to HK, I get an e-mail from the dreaded GZ Info Team telling me that the EMS has been sent, with a tracking number and instructions for visa pickup. We have quite literally gone from the bottom of the Dead Sea to the peak of Mount Everest in a little more than 24 hours. Life is very strange indeed!

They were reading the board and saw that you were coming, Tex.  "Print that visa.  NOW!" :D

Owen:

Tex and I are working out details to meet each other in GZ on Monday. Will be nice to have a face to put with the many posts and e-mails we have shared over these long and trying months!

They were reading the board and saw that you were coming, Tex.  "Print that visa.  NOW!" :blink:

Owen:

Tex and I are working out details to meet each other in GZ on Monday. Will be nice to have a face to put with the many posts and e-mails we have shared over these long and trying months!

CONGRATS TEX !!!!!! ;) ;)

See? The last Top10 was right !