After getting visa

Ok, assuming my SO gets her visa, and then has to wait 2 days to buy a ticket to the good ol USA. It seemed to me that only 1 plane per day left for the USA in Beijing, I know when I was in Chicago and missed my plane to china, due to lightning storms preventing me from leaving Louisville for 2 hours, That was it, the only plane to China for a 24 hour period. Is it easy to get a ticket? Or does it take a few days/weeks?

Thanks guys. Just getting some good Intell so when she is able she will be able to fly out of china on the first slow boat.

Shouldn't be too hard. There all kinds of ways you can go. I live in Shenyang, in the north east of China. There are no flights to the U.S. So, usually I fly through Seoul. They have planes from Seoul to LA every day. I usually fly Shenyang to Seoul, Seoul to LA, La to Dallas. But, other people here who live in different states fly Shenyang to Beijing and then home. She may have to go some strange way but I think it will be ok.

Guest pushbrk
Ok, assuming my SO gets her visa, and then has to wait 2 days to buy a ticket to the good ol USA. It seemed to me that only 1 plane per day left for the USA in Beijing, I know when I was in Chicago and missed my plane to china, due to lightning storms preventing me from leaving Louisville for 2 hours, That was it, the only plane to China for a 24 hour period. Is it easy to get a ticket? Or does it take a few days/weeks?

Thanks guys. Just getting some good Intell so when she is able she will be able to fly out of china on the first slow boat.

196218[/snapback]

There may be one plane a day for each airline that flies from Beijing to any specific POE like Chicago but she doesn't have to go through ORD. I can't remember your home city but I expect there are more ways to get there than through ORD as a POE. LAX, SFO, JFK or Newark are all viable POE options with domestic connections to anywhere.

We booked in a Nanning Travel Agency. Wasn't hard but the season will determine the price you pay. We booked on a Saturday and flew out Monday. I've been told to fly through Beijing for cheaper fares. Everything going through Beijing for Olympic exposure? :D