Got Married

Well we did it! We where married at the marriage registry on the 14th. Just got back home today. Leaving her there was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I believe I have all the info gathered, start filling in the paper work tomorrow. I got her a computer and payed for internet service but had to leave before internet was set up. She has little computer experience. Is there anyone here on this site in HongKong or Shenzhen who would be willing to get together with her and help show her how to set up yahoo IM and how to send and receive email?

Guess I better go stock up on cheetos!

Mat

Well we did it!  We where married at the marriage registry on the 14th. Just got back home today. Leaving her there was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I believe I have all the info gathered, start filling in the paper work tomorrow. I got her a computer and payed for internet service but had to leave before internet was set up. She has little computer experience. Is there anyone here on this site in HongKong or Shenzhen who would be willing to get together with her and help show her how to set up yahoo IM and how to send and receive email? 

Mat

193210[/snapback]

Best wishes for both of you.

;) My wife, learned by herself.

JR

Congratulations on your marriage and I absolutely know how you feel about leaving her behind. I have to agree with you that it was one of the hardest things I have ever done. But, as they tell us here, it will be worth the trip.

Guest pushbrk
Well we did it!  We where married at the marriage registry on the 14th. Just got back home today. Leaving her there was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I believe I have all the info gathered, start filling in the paper work tomorrow. I got her a computer and payed for internet service but had to leave before internet was set up. She has little computer experience. Is there anyone here on this site in HongKong or Shenzhen who would be willing to get together with her and help show her how to set up yahoo IM and how to send and receive email? 

Mat

193210[/snapback]

Congratulations, Mat and Hongmin. :)