Jany has her own place

This is an exert from an email Jany sent me.

" got a public housing apartment from the state and moved out of the domestic violence shelter last Saturday. Thank you so much for the money you sent. It helped a lot with the moving and getting some necessary furniture. Cindy and I have our own place to live and have our normal life back. "

The last sentence says it all--nothing I can add to that!

" got a public housing apartment from the state and moved out of the domestic violence shelter last Saturday. Thank you so much for the money you sent. It helped a lot with the moving and getting some necessary furniture. Cindy and I have our own place to live and have our normal life back. "

190196[/snapback]

That is GREAT :clapping:

190196[/snapback]

That is GREAT :clapping:

190203[/snapback]

It's good to know that we at CFL made at least a small contribution to this big step for Jany and Cindy. Thanks again to you organizers!

I guess I am catching the tail end of Jany's plight?  Are there other posts that offer the background to the current events?

190359[/snapback]

There are several threads on the subject. I think this is the principal thread: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8319

What added to the indignation was the fact that Jany's "husband" was a member of CFL: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...indpost&p=91022