k i visa from california

Aloha from Hawaii,

I suspect that Feinstein and Boxer are part of the problem.  Estimated processing

time at Laguna Ninguel is 825 days. 825 days if you were not shredded.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

Are you slamming Elected officials again???? And your racist comments, again, are getting out of hand!!!! Grow up or shut the hell up!!! ;) ;) :angry:

K1, August interviewed but still pending.... My GG in CA.

it is a good idea that we write to CA senator. I have found out there were two senators in CA. Let's contact them and make them realize what we are suffering.

I will post a message on 001 and try to find out how many in CA.

Jennifer: Based on our family's experience, and from reading other reports on CFL, I'd say that Senator Feinstein's office has not been very helpful in the visa delay situation. The other California senator is Barbara Boxer; I haven't heard any reports either way about her office's willingness to help.

One thing to keep in mind is that every state has just two senators, no matter what it's size. California, with 35 million people, has the same number of senators as Rhode Island, with less than 2 million.

I am from LA, NOA1: November 30, 2001, Interview date, August 20, 2002,

2nd resubmit: January 28, 2003. As of today the total visa delay is: 191 days.

I did request help from both of them. I got the letter paper from Senator Feinstein but she doesn't has the interest about this case. I also got the e-mail form Senator Boxer as following.

Maybe we should go with Senator Boxer at this time.

ST

Dear Mr. XXX:

Thank you for your recent request for assistance with a

federal agency.

Please be assured that your matter will receive serious

attention, and that I will make every effort, consistent with federal

law and ethics standards, to assist you. However, I will need to

have your written consent on file before I can open a formal

inquiry into your case. In most cases, such consent is required by

federal law or regulation.

Therefore, please send your written and signed request for

assistance to:

U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer

1700 Montgomery St., Suite 240

San Francisco, CA 94111

In your statement, please include your name, your address,

your phone number, any relevant identification numbers (such as

your social security or alien registration number), a brief

description of your case, and your signature.

If this is an emergency, please call my San Francisco office

at (415) 403-0100, and a member of my staff will assist you.

Once again, thank you for writing.

Guest bbridges51

I might as well chime in.

Brian and SuJuan (Modesto and Nanjing)

NOA1: 5/1/02

NOA2: 8/14/02

P3: 9/27/02

Clearance: 12/6/02

P4: 12/27/02

Interview: 1/14/03

Visa: 1/15/03

Fly to SFO: 3/8/03 yippee

Brian

There must be a code, secret, trick, whatever you want to call it.

Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what it is.

This is a very complexed algorithm in fact...

a/ Take a quarter ( mint quality to be fair ) ....

b/ Mark all petitions "head" or "tail"

b/ Flip said coin

c/ Note results impartially.

d/ Repeat until all petitions are arranged in processing order. Shred if you have to when IN Box overflows or if you are confused at any point between step a/ and c/

Help Desk: Please see Visa office algorithm. Same thing.

B)

You got it, Eric. Trouble is they keep spending the quarter and then they have to requisition a new one. That requires two weeks of paperwork and waiting time. Then with each state having its own design, there is training time on which side is the head and which is the tail.

Used to use half dollars, but employees where filing workmans compensation for repetitive stress syndrome due to the heavier weight causing damage to the thumb muscles and joints, not to mention splitting and chipping fingernails. :D B)

You got it, Eric.  Trouble is they keep spending the quarter and then they have to requisition a new one.  That requires two weeks of paperwork and waiting time.  Then with each state having its own design, there is training time on which side is the head and which is the tail.

Used to use half dollars, but employees where filing workmans compensation for repetitive stress syndrome due to the heavier weight causing damage to the thumb muscles and joints, not to mention splitting and chipping fingernails.  :D  B)

I have it on good source that in GZ they turn this process over to the Chinese staff and they use a modified version of the I Ching. You see, they throw out this pack of sticks..... :D

You got it, Eric.  Trouble is they keep spending the quarter and then they have to requisition a new one.  That requires two weeks of paperwork and waiting time.  Then with each state having its own design, there is training time on which side is the head and which is the tail.

Used to use half dollars, but employees where filing workmans compensation for repetitive stress syndrome due to the heavier weight causing damage to the thumb muscles and joints, not to mention splitting and chipping fingernails.  :huh:  :lol:

ROFL !! Good one !! Sorry,.. Forgot to factor the carpathian syndrome into that sucker of an algorythm..... that'll be " 2 more weeks " kids