i have got my P4!

hi, guys. i have got my P4 yesterday. :P many thanks for

tywy_99, Mick, ShaQuaNew, frank1538, cosmiclobster, artmill4 and Chinese Wife!!! you are so nice and warmhearted! i wish everything is smooth with all of you and a happy life forever!

i can kind of release now. but in mess of preparation. :Dah: but i am going hometown for spring festival. so excited about that. also,

Happy Spring Festival for all of you! :lol:

hi, guys. i have got my P4 yesterday.  :D  many thanks for

tywy_99, Mick, ShaQuaNew, frank1538, cosmiclobster, artmill4 and Chinese Wife!!! you are so nice and warmhearted! i wish everything is smooth with all of you and a happy life forever!

i can kind of release now. but in mess of preparation.  ;) but i am going hometown for spring festival. so excited about that. also,

Happy Spring Festival for all of you!  :D

185422[/snapback]

Congrats to you on your P-4!!!!

What was the time frame from P-3 to P-4???

hi, guys. i have got my P4 yesterday.  :lol:  many thanks for

i can kind of release now. but in mess of preparation.  ;) but i am going hometown for spring festival. so excited about that. also,

Happy Spring Festival for all of you!  :)

185422[/snapback]

Congratulations on your P4!!! :D :D :D :D ;)

hi, guys. i have got my P4 yesterday.  :D  many thanks for

Happy Spring Festival for all of you!  :)

185422[/snapback]

Congratulations Marxdumpling in geting your P-4. The long journey is almost over for you two. We are also waiting for our P-4. Just curious what was your time frame between the P-3 and the P-4. We recieved our P-3 on 12/23/05 and we are are waiting for the P-4.