Sherry got her VISA................we're coming home on the 29th! I can't beleive we finally have what we have been waiting a year for, but we have it. It was the longest 3 hours of my life, waiting on the fourth floor for the news, but as soon as I saw Sherry's face when she came off the escalator I knew she had it. They asked her 12 questions, most of them revolving around her age, when we met, where I lived, and if I had met her family.

She did great and answered all of them in english with no pauses............Thank you to everyone for the support. Dreams do come true and it's true, good things do come to those who wait! :D

Sherry got her VISA................we're coming home on the 29th!  I can't beleive we finally have what we have been waiting a year for, but we have it.  It was the longest 3 hours of my life, waiting on the fourth floor for the news, but as soon as I saw Sherry's face when she came off the escalator I knew she had it.  They asked her 12 questions, most of them revolving around her age, when we met, where I lived, and if I had met her family.

She did great and answered all of them in english with no pauses............Thank you to everyone for the support. Dreams do come true and it's true, good things do come to those who wait! :D

183389[/snapback]

CONGA RATS!!!!! :D

Guest pushbrk
Sherry got her VISA................we're coming home on the 29th!  I can't beleive we finally have what we have been waiting a year for, but we have it.  It was the longest 3 hours of my life, waiting on the fourth floor for the news, but as soon as I saw Sherry's face when she came off the escalator I knew she had it.  They asked her 12 questions, most of them revolving around her age, when we met, where I lived, and if I had met her family.

183389[/snapback]

CONGA RATS!!!!! :D

183390[/snapback]

Fantasic. We need to get back to seeing this a couple times a day again.