I wasn't 100% positive about which forum to post this in so I hope I haven't made a serious boo-boo! (there's that name again!)

I stumbled on this site for calling cards and invested $10.00 in one to try it out. It has around 15 hours for that money which is really cheap! If it works for you too that's a good thing!

http://www.masterbell.com/

Edited by dcwfn (see edit history)
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't 100% positive about which forum to post this in so I hope I haven't made a serious boo-boo! (there's that name again!)

I stumbled on this site for calling cards and invested $10.00 in one to try it out. It has around 15 hours for that money which is really cheap! If it works for you too that's a good thing!

182713[/snapback]

I will have to try that........

I have been using www.dynasky.com

I think they are about 2 cents a minute to China. Been very good quality sound too. What I am not pleased with, are the calls from China to US...

.285 per min. I was told by dynasky that it was the Chinese govt....charging a .25 surcharge per min.

I did not check to see if this site has the ability to track your history. My own case is so messed up that a telephone record is not a top priority.....lol

I was only thinking about the per minute cost. One feature it has that I like a lot is the "pin-less" feature. I remember that it allows you to list more than one phone number on which it can be used. Once the first call from any registered phone is placed you're done. No more entering a pin. Please post your experience with this site! Maybe I'm just lucky so far but I really like it a lot.

I did not check to see if this site has the ability to track your history. My own case is so messed up that a telephone record is not a top priority.....lol

I was only thinking about the per minute cost. One feature it has that I like a lot is the "pin-less" feature. I remember that it allows you to list more than one phone number on which it can be used. Once the first call from any registered phone is placed you're done. No more entering a pin. Please post your experience with this site! Maybe I'm just lucky so far but I really like it a lot.

182738[/snapback]

I use the onesuite pinless. I call a regular 7 digit number, and because my number of choice is recorded, I am just prompted to enter the phone number I wish to dial, which is also recorded (it gives you a range of two digit numbers you choose from with a #), so I am ringing in about 15 seconds, having dialed a total of 9 numbers and a # (10 buttons total). This is 6 less than if I dialed my wife's cell directly!

I use the onesuite pinless. I call a regular 7 digit number, and because my number of choice is recorded, I am just prompted to enter the phone number I wish to dial, which is also recorded (it gives you a range of two digit numbers you choose from with a #), so I am ringing in about 15 seconds, having dialed a total of 9 numbers and a # (10 buttons total). This is 6 less than if I dialed my wife's cell directly!

182740[/snapback]

I must be blessed then because my wife when she was here didn't even want a cell phone.....lol

I used this special feature on my mortorola cellular phone.

I store the phone card number into my phone as:

111-1111 p 2222222 w 011865556666

where 111-1111 is the cell phone number.

where "p" is an automated pause when phone call is connected.

22222222 is the phone card number.

where "w" is the wait signal which requires me to press the button.

and 011865556666 is the chinese phone number that is automatically

dialed after the button.

So this is quicker.

I just press 2 buttons to finish a call to china using a cell phone with my cell phone:

1. call button.

2. phone "w" signal button

and I'm done.

I buy calling cards for Yanlan from CallingSaving.com Online Store. Pretty cheap for her to call here. As reasonable as I have ever found. I keep the email reciept as if it will do any good, but still keep it and have a record of buying the Chinese calling card. If it works or not who knows. I call on my cell every now and then to have that record too. I use a calling card from http://speedypin.com/phone/cards?originati...=China&x=41&y=6 to call her most of the time. Keep the email reciept on that too. The call back card works really well for Yanlan, clear ,and clean, never any problems yet.

Just my pennies worth. :D

Let me add a point about dynasky, because I believe there was a post about a blue slip that occured because the phone # on the phone records did not match that of the petitioner. I think in that post the phone # on the records was that of the access #, and the VO did not seem to get it!

My point about dynasky is their phone records show the actual originating phone # and the receiving #, whether it be from the US or China, so you and your SO's home or cell # will both be on the records.

Thats my 2-cents-per-minute worth.

Guest ShaQuaNew

182713[/snapback]

I think they are about 2 cents a minute to China. Been very good quality sound too. What I am not pleased with, are the calls from China to US...

.285 per min. I was told by dynasky that it was the Chinese govt....charging a .25 surcharge per min.

182720[/snapback]

Hey Boo Boo, did he make a boo boo?

182713[/snapback]

182720[/snapback]

Hey Boo Boo, did he make a boo boo?

182803[/snapback]

bu4, bu4