Ummm...May I Please Have A Wahoooo???

Sorry for being so late in posting this...had internet change over. Tina passed her interview on December 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She told me she and her daughter were sitting waiting and say the lovely young black lady. She had heard of her before so she was scared and praying she did call her number............she did. But she was very nice and asked a few questions about my work and told her she passed.

OMG...she passed.... :) Thanks very much for all of the input and information stored at this site, for the friendship and comrades and caring here, but mostly for the beer and cheetos. -- Keith.

Being as how it is your official CFL wahoo you are requesting I will let this infraction slide. Now as the official reminder to the official wahooer I hereby reminde the official CFL wahooer that one wahoo is in order.

Sorry for being so late in posting this...had internet change over.  Tina passed her interview on December 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She told me she and her daughter were sitting waiting and say the lovely young black lady.  She had heard of her before so she was scared and praying she did call her number............she did.  But she was very nice and asked a few questions about my work and told her she passed.

OMG...she passed.... :o        Thanks very much for all of the input and information stored at this site, for the friendship and comrades and caring here, but mostly for the beer and cheetos.  -- Keith.

180266[/snapback]

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

I hope to one day myself be telling everyone here the same words :D

Sorry for being so late in posting this...had internet change over.  Tina passed her interview on December 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She told me she and her daughter were sitting waiting and say the lovely young black lady.  She had heard of her before so she was scared and praying she did call her number............she did.  But she was very nice and asked a few questions about my work and told her she passed.

OMG...she passed.... :o        Thanks very much for all of the input and information stored at this site, for the friendship and comrades and caring here, but mostly for the beer and cheetos.  -- Keith.

180266[/snapback]

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooool, now go have fun! Paul

Being the ONLY official CFL wahooer and having been officially reminded by the official CFL wahooer reminder and having officially noticed that an unofficial wahoo had been given, I officially denounce the unofficial wahooo and am about to officially perform you official wahooo!! READY???? you bet you are so here goes. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob:

Caution: an official wahoo can only be wahooed by the official wahhooer or his designee and can only be given for a visa related achievement. accepting any unofficial wahoo can and Will result in immediate visa revocation.