Back from china....and Married ;-)

:exclaim: Well me and my Laopoo(Luckypotato) are back from China!!!! 1 week I cant believe it....We flew into Chicago on 12/26 went through immigration which was not so bad except the paperwork was out of order and it took the immigration officer 10 minutes :unsure: to find all the papers he was looking for (I was sweating bullets). On our drive home my wife saw a few deer, she said to me can we eat them LOL B) She also saw wild ducks and said so fresh can we eat them too:lol: I laughed :o So many things are new to her its funny, she asked me the other day how does the dishwasher work and were does the water come from :surprise: Went to Chinatown and she said ohhh it's little Hong Kong as she grabbed fish with her bare hands and put them in a bag to bring home (she even gutted them and cooked them up). She also said some funny things like when we were out to dinner with my family she said "I would really love to eat some spicey fish head!!!!mmmmmm" I thought my sister and her daughter were going to die :mf_sleep: so funny!!!!!!! Well just and FYI we got Married on friday and just settling in so I just figured I would drop in and say Ni Hao!!!!!
:exclaim: Well me and my Laopoo(Luckypotato) are back from China!!!! 1 week I cant believe it....We flew into Chicago on 12/26 went through immigration which was not so bad except the paperwork was out of order and it took the immigration officer 10 minutes  :unsure:  to find all the papers he was looking for (I was sweating bullets). On our drive home my wife saw a few deer, she said to me can we eat them LOL B) She also saw wild ducks and said so fresh can we eat them too:lol: I laughed :o 

when we were out to dinner with my family she said "I would really love to eat some spicey fish head!!!!mmmmmm" I thought my sister and her daughter were going to die :mf_sleep: so funny!!!!!!! Well just and FYI we got Married on friday and just settling in so I just figured I would drop in and say Ni Hao!!!!!

179965[/snapback]

Congratulations!!!!!!

Just a hint but I wouldn't criticize her menu plans :stupid: Have you fed her? :surprise: Sounds like she may be hungry for real food. Mmmmm spicy fish heads. You lucky guy!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Great stuff!

It's things like that people not involved with these glorious Sino-American relationships are missing.

Likewise, pigs feet have made it into our weekly menu, and breakfast is often a quickly-made soup of pork bones, potatoes and a few cups of finely-ground hot peppers.

Someone give me my croissant and cappuccino!

Yesterday my wife said something she hadn't wanted to and said "execute me." I never noticed how close that word was to "excuse."

It's all priceless.