Visa Issued

Guest ameego49319

Congratulations. Wish you all the best and may God be with you. Glad to hear that they are issuing same again for some folks. This is good news for many. Of course, for some of us who were interviewed in August, we wonder when our time will come.

Again, best wishes! :angry:

Congrats on the visa.  Interview and visa on the same day???  Now things are functioning the way they did before August 1? Hmmm.......maybe we should all start over; might be quicker. :D

Happy for you of course, but GZ, what about the backlog?  :D

Believe you me - that thought crossed my mind - but then, knowing DOS, they'd change the procedure AGAIN and cause another set of delays - I'm befudled as to these "quicky" Visa issues - we're STILL waiting!

Regardless, congrats to your winning - LITERALLY - the Visa Lottery.

p.s. - I'm willing to bet the REAL visa lottery crowd get these things faster - sorry for the bitterness here this morning guys, but GUZ has not looked kindly on us yet, dammit!!!!!!!!! :blink: :huh: :D

Congrats on the visa.  Interview and visa on the same day???  Now things are functioning the way they did before August 1?   Hmmm.......maybe we should all start over; might be quicker. :P

Happy for you of course, but GZ, what about the backlog?  :D

Believe you me - that thought crossed my mind - but then, knowing DOS, they'd change the procedure AGAIN and cause another set of delays - I'm befudled as to these "quicky" Visa issues - we're STILL waiting!

Regardless, congrats to your winning - LITERALLY - the Visa Lottery.

p.s. - I'm willing to bet the REAL visa lottery crowd get these things faster - sorry for the bitterness here this morning guys, but GUZ has not looked kindly on us yet, dammit!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Can't blame you Joe. I know exactly how you feel. Keep the faith. Sooner or later our number will come up. :blink: :huh: :( :D