The wait is almost over

Congratulations,and welcome to the "we passed club."

I hope the water in Guangzhou isn't the problem. Public radio this morning is reporting an industrial spill that is permeating Guangdong and causing serious water pollution problems for the area. Very bad environmental reports from our adopted homeland recently.

I feel an official CFL Wahoo comin' on!!!  Yup, and here it is!!

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:  :redblob:  :huh:  :redblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :greenblob:

So?? what took you so long???

you have been officially whaooed by the official CFL wahooer. Any other wahoo and/or wahooers representing themselves as official CFL wahoos and/or wahooers should be considered to be fraudulent and treated accordingly.

177289[/snapback]

Our CR1 took so long mainly due to the Nebraska Service Center (NSC). Our docs sat at NSC for 7 months before NSC "realized" that they were backlogged and then forwarded them to the California Service Center(CSC). Within a few weeks CSC had my docs on there way to NVC :D

My Senators staff told me that NSC is now forwarding the I-130 to the CSC when they receive them. Don't know if thats true or not.

Brucetb

P.S. My wife will be on her way the 31st!

Congratulations :wub: :huh: :greenblob: