It's about time

My Wife just phoned me at 12:30A.M. To tell me that GUZ just phoned her to confirm her address, and the P-3 is on it's way!!!

A little story that makes today special.......

My wife went to the store to buy a Christmas tree for us and her family to share our first X-mas together. when she went inside the store the weather was nice but cold. The sales person only had 1 tree left, so she bought it and the person gave her many decorations for free since it was the last tree.

When she stepped outside it was snowing and she stood there watching the snow fall all over tree, and thought it was amazing that the tree actually was covered with snow, she knew that it would bring us good luck. So she started back home, and the weather became clear very quik. After home with the tree her cell phone rang, and it was GUZ asking her to confirm her address and told her that they were sending our P-3

She and the lady from GUZ talked about many things and thanked her for a wonderful day, she also told her the same story that I'm telling you about the tree!!!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Scott

What a cool and unexpected Christmas gift! Congrats!

Just wondering, any idea why GUZ phoned your wife to confirm address? Did you ask them to do this? I sure hope they do in my case as well!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Speaking of Christmas trees, I am enjoying my fake plastic one here in Shanghai. But am looking forward to the experience of cutting down a real one with my wife in the States...hopefully next year.

My Wife just phoned me at 12:30A.M.  To tell me that GUZ just phoned her to confirm her address, and the P-3 is on it's way!!!

A little story that makes today special.......

My wife went to the store to buy a Christmas tree for us and her family to share our first X-mas together.  when she went inside the store the weather was nice but cold. The sales person only had 1 tree left, so she bought it and the person gave her many decorations for free since it was the last tree. 

When she stepped outside it was snowing and she stood there watching the snow fall all over tree, and thought it was amazing that the tree actually was covered with snow, she knew that it would bring us good luck. So she started back home, and the weather became clear very quik. After home with the tree her cell phone rang, and it was GUZ asking her to confirm her address and told her that they were sending our P-3

She and the lady from GUZ talked about many things and thanked her for a wonderful day, she also told her the same story that I'm telling you about the tree!!!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Scott

176960[/snapback]

Scott,

A very nice Christmas story, that your wife will rememer for many years to some come from this Christmas. Thanks for sharing with the forum.

My congraulations on your most recent present!

What a cool and unexpected Christmas gift! Congrats!

Just wondering, any idea why GUZ phoned your wife to confirm address? Did you ask them to do this? I sure hope they do in my case as well!

Shanghaifred, After waiting such a long time since our case has been transfered to GUZ, and seeing others recieving their P-3..... We decided to fax GUZ her address in Chinese to make sure that there will be no problem in GUZ sending out the 2 final PKG'S.

I think the person who called her was just making sure that it is really her and to tell her that It's in the mail!

I asked her what the lady's reason for the call.... My wife told me "The Lady" told her that they didn't have her address, so she was needing it for the P-3.... I don't believe her reason And this is why

1. We faxed the address late NOV, DOS has told me that they show that GUZ DID recieve on NOV 23

2. The only way GUZ to have her cell phone, is by the letter my wife faxed in NOV. The only phone# they have on the petition is her home#

2. (A) even if her cell phone# was on the petition, she has changed it a few months ago!

So that is why I think they are checking to make sure it is really her, I have also been calling DOS many many times to find out our status. Maybe by all the calls to DOS that may have put up a red flag???