BEWARE!!!

All,

Many of you know what I have been through to help my fiancee come here. Well, today I found out she has a husband back home that she neglected to tell me about.

Either he or she must have accdentally sent this email to me, or perhaps they were making fun of me because I do not read Chinese. Well, I figured out what it said. Here, please take a look all Chinese readers. For the English readers, basically it is a letter between my ex-fiancee (she is going to be flying one way to China in 2 hours) and her husband that she met 2 months ago or so.

Please believe me, I have never ever been so hurt in my life. If you can, please write to her or to him in English or Chinese, and ask why they would ever do something like that to another human being. Her email is: hillringzhu@yahoo.com.cn, and his is mozhenlun@yahoo.com.cn.

Right-click on IE and choose ENCODING->Chinese Simplified if you cannot read it.

P.J.

:angry: :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"zhenlun mo" <mozhenlun@yahoo.com.cn>

ºÃÀÏÆÅ£¬

ÎҺ÷µºÃ¶àÀ²£¬²»¹ýÖÙ³ÉÈÕåí¶Ç£¬ÊÕµ½ÄãemailºÃ¿ªÐÄ°¡¸Ð¾õºÜÎÂů¡£ÒѾ­ºÃËÆÎÞ·¢

ÉÕÀ²¡£ºÜÏëÄãÄÜÏ°¹ßÄDZߵÄÉú»î£¬ÖªµÀÄãÿÌ춼ÊÇ°ëÒ¹ÐÑÎÒºÜÐÄÍ´¡£ÎÒ»áÕÕ¹Ë×Ô¼º

µÄ£¬ÄãÒ²Òª°¡£¬Ï£Íû·Ö¿ªµÄʱºò´ó¼Ò¶¼ÄÜŬÁ¦£¬ÄÇôÖؾ۵Äʱºò¾Í»áºÜÐÒ¸£¡£

¾ÍÊÇÕâ¸öÐÅÄî¸øÎÒËùÓеĶ¯Á¦µÄ£¬ÄãÕæÊÇÎÒµÄÈ«²¿£¬Äܸоõµ½Âð£¿

ÎÒ°ÑÎÒÃÇÈ¥ÉÕ¿¾µÄÕÕƬ·¢ÔÚÏÂÒ»·âemailÀïÃ棬Äã²é¸½¼þ¾Í¿ÉÒÔ¿´µ½ÁË¡£

°®ÄãµÄ´óè

ÏþÓ¾ Öì <hillringzhu@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

ÎÒÇ×°®µÄÀϹ«£º

ÄãÒÀ¼Òϵ¶È×öʲôѽ£¿ÎÒÇÙÍíѵµ½½ñÔç3µã°ë¾ÍÆð×óÉíÀ²£¬ÄãÒÀ¼ÒÓÐÎÞ¼û

ºÃµãѽ£¿ÖÙÓÐÎÞ·¢ÉÕ£¿¼ÇסÒû¶àµãË®ºÍ³Ôҩѽ£¬¹ãÖݲ¡¾ú¶à£¬ÎÒÕæϵºÃµ£ÐÄÄãѽ£¬

Äã¿ìµãºÃ·µÀ² Ring

=======================================

English translation:

My dear wife:

i get much better now, but i still need to go to

bathroom many times a day. i receive your e-mail and

feel so warm. i have no more fever. i hope you can get

used to the climate there. when i know you always

awake in the midnight, i feel so pain in my heart. i

will take care myself, but you too. we work hard while

we are in different location, we will have happiness

when we are together. because of this, i have energy

to do everything. you are all of mine, can you feel

that. i will send you the photo (going to BBQ) in next

e-mail. you will see it when you check the e-mail

attachment.

yours big cat.

my dear husband:

what are you doing now? i awoke at 3:00 am this

morning. Do you feel better? Do you still have fever.

you must remember to drink more water and take

medicine. there is so much virus in GuangZhou. i am

worry about you. i hope you get well soon.

yours Ring.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry PJ, and I know words cannot express what you must be feeling right now. You, of all people, should not have to suffer this indignity and pain, especially after you have done so much to help all of us by founding and continuing this board. Like others, I am speechless. My heart and my prayers go out to you. I am truly saddened and more than a little outraged by this.

And yes, thanks for posting her name on the board. No one should suffer this....ever. :( :( :(

I have read some post on 001 that some girls in china are going out with not only one Amercian and they even have ex-husband at home. :( :( i really can't believe they are doing these to people who is so honest and wants a true love.

really damit it! :( :angry:

Please stay strong, phatkat! i still believe there is really the one who belong to you in your life. we just gonna really find him/her. it is good you finally know this person is before it is too late.

Please remember no matter what happen. Candle is place which is filled of love !

PJ,I am really sorry to hear that.U have done so much for us but now ........

Trust me ,one day u will find ur true love.I will pray for u,my fiance too.And all of us here will do that too,at least I think so.

Those who cheat others will get what they deserve......

If u need help,u can write to me ,my email address is christy@cn.lcpc.biz

I would like to help u ..........

Could one of the JMs copy my original two posts to http://www.001.com.cn/forum/usa/index.html?id=1

If you need the Chinese pure I can PM it to you, just let me know.

I do wish for everyone to know ... even though it hurts me to talk about it, I hope and pray I can help someone else from suffering as I did. 

P.J.

PJ! I am shocked reading this. Don't know what to say really...

As per your request, i will paste the chinese emails to 001, if nobody has done so..

Thanks for allowing us to share this with you..I am sure nobody will be taken advantage later by the same person..

Best regards,

La_Diva

All,

Normally you know I have done my best to stay positive, but at this point, there is no light at the end of tunnel and eventual end to the sorrow.

I have decided that this thread will stay pinned for one week. All moderators, please respect my decision.

P.J.

Guest what to believe

PJ, i haven't come here untill yesterday . i am shocked to read this but not so shocked.... maybe doesn't make much sense.

i have emailed you ,maybe after reading it you could feel better

with all my best, i wish you and me and every nice person well