BEWARE!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hakkamike

Before you do anything at all you should talk to you fiancee about this letter. For all you know it could be someone that is jealous of you two that sent the email wanting you to think that she has a husband?? It could have been a ex boyfriend, cousin, aunt, uncle, someone from her work, school, I am sure that your email address was available to a few people that may not have anything else better to do than to try to stir up trouble for you two.. For all you know someone in one of the groups sent it to you??

Later, Michael Perez

PJ, my heart goes out to you but you must realize how lucky you were to find out now rather than later. This being has lost all chance of ever coming to this country as her name will posted on some list at the consulates and Embassy in China. This action is not taken lightly by the people there.

If you will go to G7 board you will find a link to lists of women from Russia that do similar things. Usually just hit men up for money. May I suggest that she be the first on our list. It is important that you post her city and if possible, a picture.

I think that we are lucky that this does not happen more often. The only advice I can offer to everyone that is just starting looking for a woman anywhere, make sure she is happy and content with her lot in life. Then you will know that you are not just a meal ticket. A college degree is a good sign.

It seems that too often bad things happen to nice people. But to have to wait so many months for sh-t to happen...............remember PJ we all love you.

Before you do anything at all you should talk to you fiancee about this letter.  For all you know it could be someone that is jealous of you two that sent the email wanting you to think that she has a husband??  It could have been a ex boyfriend, cousin, aunt, uncle, someone from her work, school, I am sure that your email address was available to a few people that may not have anything else better to do than to try to stir up trouble for you two..  For all you know someone in one of the groups sent it to you??

Later, Michael Perez

right click your mouse, go to encoding, click on simplified Chinese, copy and paste at babelfish.com. This is a letter she sent to the gals on 001 this morning.

´ó¼Ò

ÎÒµÄÃÀ¹úfiancee

·¢ÏÖÎÒÓÐÕÉ·òÔÚÖйú¡£ÏÖÔÚÎÒ±ØÐëÈ¥»ØÖйú¡£

Before you do anything at all you should talk to you fiancee about this letter.  For all you know it could be someone that is jealous of you two that sent the email wanting you to think that she has a husband??  It could have been a ex boyfriend, cousin, aunt, uncle, someone from her work, school, I am sure that your email address was available to a few people that may not have anything else better to do than to try to stir up trouble for you two..     For all you know someone in one of the groups sent it to you??

Later, Michael Perez

right click your mouse, go to encoding, click on simplified Chinese, copy and paste at babelfish.com. This is a letter she sent to the gals on 001 this morning.

´ó¼Ò

ÎÒµÄÃÀ¹úfiancee

·¢ÏÖÎÒÓÐÕÉ·òÔÚÖйú¡£ÏÖÔÚÎÒ±ØÐëÈ¥»ØÖйú¡£

PJ,

"Before you do anything at all you should talk to you fiancee about this letter". It is possible that some enemy of hers try to set up something to destroy her. I do not understand that she/her husband would ever send their emails to you if they were plotting and using you.

PJ,

I feel sad and ashamed of what has happened.

I would consider what Michael Perez had said.

If not sure, you could have MMs on 001 to investigate

it for you, or have a private investigator to do it.

It is hard to believe, a novel would not have this much

twist.

Please take care of yourself and be strong and thank you

for everything you have done for this community.

BBZOU

All,

Please believe me, this is the LAST thing I wanted to believe.

I am not going only on this letter, rather, this is the last and final piece of evidence.

She would talk with this guy all night (I found out), and you couldn't pry her away from the computer, she was ICQing him to the point where she was disrespecting my parents. I live with my parents right now because I had hoped to show her a stable family environment, and if they tried to talk to her, she would shut herself away and

Also, I can read people well, and what I read was a girl pining for a lover afar. All I have is my judgement, and I try my best not to be judgmental, but I have to balance it with some sensibility, and I ended up having my worst fears verified.

Incidentally, she did end up telling my father "What was I supposed to do?! I love him (husband in China), but I wanted to come to America!" when he drove her to the airport.

P.J.

P.J.

This is Unbelievable!! I am Shocked! I really don't want to believe this! If this is true, I am so sorry for you P.J. This should not happen to you in any angle I look at. If this is true, I get hurt deep in my heart and I want to share your sadness. If this is true, please don't panic; forget this as soon as possible.